The Owners - FSG

'well that doesnt give me much of chance then does it?

allright, allright, I AM THE MESSIAH’

This has to be parody right? You basically wrote a monologue how the entire game of football has an agenda against the city of Liverpool and this club specifically. And you use the word hysterical…

2 Likes

Thought you’d put me on your ignore list?

My comments about bias and prejudice against the city and LFC included a lot of examples of how and why. No need to go back to them. Lots of people feel that way.

You really want to do something about your aggression and your need to pick fights.

3 Likes

I thought I’d give you a chance and it’s always funny to see several posts of everyone celebrating something for you to wade in with something negative. It’s actually parody, like some sort of dark comedy sketch.

What is aggressive? You are posting passive-aggressive little statements using hyperbole words like “hysteria”, so I responded.

The irony will be lost on you though. Keep releasing your inner frustrations on here buddy, hope it helps you.

@AnfieldRdDreamer well, James Pearce seems to agree with you on this. Listening to him on the Anfield Wrap, and he thinks the intention at the club was to push on and see the season out, but the injuries to Fab and Joel pushed Klopp, Edwards and FSG to get lads in.

Reading between the lines of Pearce’s comments, the impression he is giving is that everyone had to move a bit - FSG releasing a bit of cash, Edwards looking at his data again, and crucially Klopp accepting that sometimes it’s OK to do something short term.

6 Likes

Kabak was down in the summer as a rumour, I think the incident would have put us off but what he was available for now it’s no brainer.

Can’t remember what we were quoted but it’s far lower.

1 Like

Think I read £ 35m somewhere a few hours ago.

Hyperbole isn’t aggressive though is it? You’re coming off as a bit of a divvy to be honest and not just now.

2 Likes

I think we have our answer on the CB vs finances vs Klopp vs FSG issue.

Coming from you and your posting history, I’ll take that as I’m doing something right. Cheers.

Passive aggressive is still aggressive haha. The hyperbole was a secondary point. Hope that helps you with your personal attacks for the future.

Not a personal attack. I don’t know you. Just saying how you’re coming across from your written style.

How ironic if true that Everyone at the club was able move a little bit from their original position.

Imagine if they have to have done it online​:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Klopp, Edwards and John Henry. All sitting on their phones texting each other passive aggressive gifs! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hogan?

Nah. What’s he done that’s impressive?

1 Like

His teeth by the looks of it.

2 Likes

Yep, we apparently had no money from what some were saying, just shows how little we all know and why these arguments lead nowhere.

Know very little of the transfers but glad we have added some needed cover.

I think ‘we had no money’ was a fair assessment, considering we’ve spent about £1.5m, and probably got a loan fee for Taki.

5 Likes

Well, absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence - but I wouldn’t call splashing £1.5m definitive that we had a massive fund to call on.

2 Likes

In PL terms, that is more like checking under the sofa cushions for just enough to dash down to the corner.

8 Likes

Can picture Klopp with his arm around him …“Taki lad, about our CB situation…well it’s like this…”

5 Likes