The Owners - FSG

This is very worrying about how LFC is gonna operate from now on. Hiring based on vibes and eye-test ain’t gonna cut it at all.

1 Like

He was already at our club until 2021.

4 Likes

I assume he was already part of the drive on data anyhow, seems we are trying to get some of the people we lost back.

Enzo Fernandez for 100m+ is certainly driven by deep analysis and not watching him for 6 games at the World Cup.

Garbage line or two there by the Guardian.

1 Like

Talked to a PL owner today. He didn’t think FSG was going to sell, at least not at the asking price.

ITK level 100

Tell me you were at a BBQ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed

2 Likes

According to The Times, QSI are only looking at buying a minority stake in a Premier League club as they have no plans to sell PSG, so are not looking to invest in Liverpool or Manchester United. https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1612841948536049666/photo/1

1 Like

Always felt it was an investment not majority takeover frankly.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it ends up being red bird.

1 Like

I’d be incredibly uncomfortable with that. It’s already too close to dodgy that a company who owns a European rival can be part owners of our patent company but there is at least some degree of separation there. For them to buy into the LFC entity is too close. It shoulntt be allowed

1 Like

We talking about PSG owners, because we’ve got conflicted stories on that.

Red Bird own AC Milan :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see them increasing their stake in FSG now they own their own club.

PSG apparently interested in pumping money into Spursy Spurs

Rumours red bird were keen on a sports portfolio including other clubs, their request for more investment last summer didn’t align with the Milan takeover would have been too quick anyhow

They prob need a place to dump their failures in their quest for the CL.

Came across this, I must confess it made me chuckle :joy:

Funny, but not accurate at all.

6 Likes

It’s incredible the absolute bullshit some people believe.