The Owners - FSG

You’ve spotted the gap in the fact none of them have ever been Anfield. Not saying this is a problem in general, but if you are organising a march at the match, well maybe you should have…

2 Likes

It’s a joke. FSG announce they are looking for a sale and a fringe fan group says, “FSG Out!”

It reads like she dumped him, and then he said, “I don’t want to go out with you anyway!”

Ideally a midfielder in January, with more to come as and when ownership issues are settled. But it has all been discussed, bloated midfield, lots of wages, need to clear the decks, right player not available yet, etc.

Found this as some context on that account.

Fucking love it.

Well done

1 Like

They should get Indy Kalia along to cover it.

Aren’t they busy meeting an FSG official at that time though?

1 Like

Needs to check with his legal team to make sure he can’t be sued.

1 Like

By the very people he’s meeting in the bar :joy:

1 Like

Some amazing replies in there.

Twitter is at its best when it rightly comes together to tell someone they’re a fucking idiot.

3 Likes

what a :clown_face: that whole thing is.

1 Like

So let’s say our next owners are deeply Christian:

Is that what they call a bishop prick?

You are obsessed with polarising opinion pieces, no idea what this has to do with FSG?

3 Likes

Is he taking over us?

2 Likes

If the Archbishop wants to buy Liverpool, this might be a discussion point.

Failing that, to my mind it’s just silly and antagonistic.

3 Likes

You’ll tell me exactly which Eastern group has offered to buy us which has sparked recent discussion?

Exactly.

This thread is getting rather embarassing. Too much politics and not enough football.

FSG need to sell the club, if they can’t help the manager. The way they run the club since the start of 2022/2023 is not good enough.

It is obvios that the most important club in their portfolio from their point of view is Red Sox. A club like Liverpool is not and can’t be number 2 in any table. So, as I said, time for them to sell the club to an amibtious owner who is willing to support the manager and will respect the history of the club.

Klopp is a very level headed manager and he is also loyal and never complains in public about the the lack of investemen in the squad, but lately it has changed.
Several weeks ago he said he wants to take more risk, but it was not up to him. Today he said we need to spend and invest in the squad. Time to support Klopp with real actions, not talking and promises to spend big next summer.

Klopp was given £100m to spend and bought Nunez and Gakpo.

How does this reflect badly on the owners and the way they run the club?

7 Likes

So here’s two situations:

1. FSG remain as owners and we compete for 4th for the next 10 years.
  2. We’re sold to seriously dodgy money which creates massive discontent amongst the fans causing huge protests, great upheaval and general chaos at Anfield.

Need? Careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, I’ve read that Red Sox fans quite often say the opposite.

Maybe the simple truth is that they just know their limits and appoint the right people to run the club…

As opposed to what before? I don’t think there’s been any change in their approach…

1 Like