The Owners - FSG

LFC spent two years courting Bellingham,saving a substantial funds for him to spearhead our midfield rebuild like what some fans said , sending Trent and Hendo to warm him up to us in the World Cup and then LFC suddenly says we are skint?

See post in Bellingham thread. Calm down. Appreciate the game being played.

2 Likes

Every year for the past 10 years doesnā€™t = suddenly.

Any reasonable sane fan with their head screwed on their shoulders the right way would know what we can and canā€™t do, spending 150m on a kid in a summer where we need 3-4 players isnā€™t and was never 1 of them. End of.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not the first day that LFC know Bellingham is gonna cost 100 million odd poundsā€¦Why persevere when FSG knows it is not gonna happen with Dortmund?

I do not believe for once that FSG havenā€™t zoomed with Dortmund discussing this transferā€¦

Iā€™m sure they have.

You attitude is that you think that Dortmund set the price and we pay it. That just isnā€™t how transfers work, especially not if the lad has decided where he wants to come.

2 Likes

I cant believe weā€™re out without having even placed a bid.

I was never convinced we were ever in

Apparently weā€™re not buying that Alisson lad at Roma because he is too expensive, and weā€™re giving Danny Ward a chance instead. Fucks sake FSG.

2 Likes

Donā€™t talk rubbish we think Karius deserves another chance.

End of the day letā€™s see what happens without some form of investment I never expected us to buy Bellingham, if we do great if we donā€™t then letā€™s find two CM that can improve the team and get us back.

There are about 2-3 teams in for Bellingham and yet we are being played off the park by players who would improve us weekly.

If we needed one player then Iā€™d be urging to go all in, but we will probably need to sign 3 if not 4.

If weā€™ve done nothing or not signed 2-3 players we need and blamed it on something then Iā€™ll join you but if we decide 150m is spent on two players who will be quality but not quite at Bellingham level currently then so be it.

That wasnā€™t even true after Realā€™s first goalā€¦

To be fair, he let in 5 goals, canā€™t be that good.

Some rare good news nowadays. At least FSG is still looking for a sporting director. I hope FSG donā€™t just monitor this fella for too long!

Yes, maybe this is why weā€™ve pulled out of the race for Bellingham since we can only concentrate on one thing at a time.

No midfielders for the summer Iā€™m afraid lads. Weā€™re getting a sporting director instead.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like

Looks like a younger version of Jurgen

Eh?

FFS this is a dismal thread. Iā€™d like some positive news please.

1 Like

Twitter wants to know why these donā€™t match what they published. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I donā€™t get the hand wringing on here over transfer fees etc. So what if we squeeze 50 more goals out of Mo for the next two years and he goes on a freebie.

FSG have announced their intentions to stay on at Liverpool for the next 10 years.

Also itā€™s international football week, it doesnā€™t get much better than this!