The Owners - FSG

Typical of a fsg fan. How old are etc. Being called a tool for questioning owners. This is not a forum it’s a fsg fans forum. Putin would be proud.

If an opinion is a load of bollocks, keep it to yourself.

Example: Paul Konchesky is a better footballer than Steven Gerrard.

3 Likes

Tantrum Crying GIF

1 Like

If the cap fits and all that.

1 Like

I’m all for opinions and debates but the discussion would probably be improved if there was a “skill testing question” required before people can post.

1 Like

Boss Baby Crying Sticker - Boss Baby Crying Sad Stickers

2 Likes

Not me, I’m not the one slagging the owners off.

I try not to swear very often, but what a stupid fucking comment that is.

2 Likes

you can’t teach it (stupid).

1 Like

Right no caps this time🤣, i want to clarity that I have never been or I am against FSG as owners, they have saved us from the brink of collapse which I am truly grateful for and gradually built us up regarding stadium and infrastructure and also by appointing Klopp which is our generation of shankly with what he brings, and its looks like fsg are willing to back Klopp as the deal placed and accepted by Brighton for caicedo confirms, but now it seems that caicedo prefers chelsea after we must have had assurances from his camp that there would be no problems, and now it seems that Chelsea are fuming at us and are close to signing Lavia according to reports, so if they end up with Lavia and caicedo where does that leave us?, they obviously have more spending power than us and it feels like we have poked a bear and it has reacted! My genuine question is who else could we get to fill the no 6 role we need if these two deals are gone

Andre

But that is not until January right? When there season is over, what about now, who could we get in who is ready to go?

I knew there was a reason I stay out this thread.
Thanks for multiple reminders.

1 Like

Andre

Andre The Giant GIF by Giphy QA

Just look at the childish crap posted because I critised fsg , a forum is supposed to be about different opinions but it not allowed on here and another idiot calling me a tool. Only one view is allowed same as putins.

don’t go away mad, just go away.

1 Like

Vladimir don’t like anyone to question him either.

Like I said - always a funny thread

When you keep it civilised you can state your opinion about FSG, no problem I have done it in the past about adding value to their property and letting the club pay for it in with I disagree but I also see that we can do a lot worse.

At the end it is just an opinion, don’t let them chase you away.

1 Like