The Owners - FSG

That would be wonderful, but money talks first I guess. Although fsg must be aware that LFC fans aren’t generally very keen on big Middle East oil-money. That might be enough to put them off…

2 Likes

Just their money launderer.

That would have been perfect for the ex.

:joy:

Just in time for the summer transfers - get that Husqvarna money out John.

That Husqvarna is so efficient that it trimmed our transfer funds down to the ground.

Damn!

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s been covered here, but the Celtics owners just publicly announced their intention to sell, having accrued a 10 fold increase in the valuation since they bought it 20 years ago (300m to 3b+). FSG were tipped for ownership of a Vegas expansion side, but this would likely be more attractive.

1 Like

They just awarded the most lucrative contract in the history of the sport to Tatum and now they’re packing up and leaving?

Not sure that FSG will love that, but it comes with the territory. They’ll be purchasing the champions, not another reclamation project.

1 Like

I think the flip side is by offering these contracts they are doing what is required to ensure the franchise they hand off to the next group owners is stable with their stars locked down.

The price is ever watering, but this is the NBA today. Henry surely understands this is just part of the territory of ownership.

1 Like
4 Likes

Low cost and good potential, could be another Liverpool like bargain.

Henry’s doing it for the wine! He wants first dibs on the best claret.

1 Like

A man like Henry is not going to be impressed by even the best claret…amirite, @cynicaloldgit ?

1 Like

Depends upon his taste. He was impressed by Linda, after all…

(Ducks for cover)

2 Likes

FSG have made a statement on the Bordeaux links

“Fenway Sports Group has expressed interest in the potential acquisition of French football club Girondins de Bordeaux and is in the early stages of dialogue and engagement. While the process is at this exploratory phase, we will not be making any further comment.

2 Likes

I think this will put to bed all talks of FSG selling LFC.

https://careers.liverpoolfc.com/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=826

Anyone on TAN qualified to apply for this post?

Go for it !

Unfortunately I am more into Mercury and not Lead

2 Likes

Sounds like something for @Sweeting

2 Likes
3 Likes