The R.I.P. thread

There’s two people on paddle boards right there, just a few yards away. Presumably life guards? Either way, such a tragic and unnecessary loss. RIP.

2 Likes

It looks like someone swam right by him without realising he was in trouble

1 Like

2 lifeguards standing on paddleboards both look to be within 10-15 meters. How the fuck did neither of them notice?

RIP to the guy

They were close enough to see if they were doing their job correctly.

6 Likes

Rest in peace.

4 Likes

She certainly didn’t live in it. So is that bloke in Southport now the world’s oldest person?

1 Like
2 Likes

RIP Christoph Daum.
Quite a colourful character he was.

5 Likes

Rest in Peace

18 Likes

So happy that he managed to lead out the Reds at Anfield before he died. You could see how much it meant to him.

My condolences to his family and friends.

17 Likes

Rip.

2 Likes

https://x.com/i/status/1826651037673160950

#RIP

10 Likes

Sorry to hear the news. RIP Sven.

3 Likes

This is a very sad for football. One of the kindest, gentle hearted people in the sport you could find.

RIP Sven. :pray:

5 Likes

RIP

13 Likes

Sadly he knew what the future held and yet with composure and dignity carried on his love for football…LFC can always say we made Sven happy for a while…sad day…sad sad day…

8 Likes

RIP for the right honourable Sven, a true gentlemen has passed away exactly the same age as I and I am glad he was able to set foot on the Anfield grass before he died.

4 Likes

RIP Sven. Death is no respector of who you are and what you achieved but I am glad he left this life knowing he achieved one of his wishes of leading Liverpool out as a team

4 Likes

In other news Sycho Sid of WWE has also passed

3 Likes