The Random Football Debate Thread

security GIF

3 Likes

I would assume for bigger tournaments it would be better than that.

Reminds me of what it was like at Palace when I went after the atrocity at that french gig.

1 Like

You’d hope there’d be a balance between that and pepper-spraying the fuck out of everyone like the French!

Few times I’ve been Anfield I generally wouldn’t see how they get them in, I guess they put them in their pants.

I started to use my man bag :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow!!..time n motion

The turnstiles can be really narrow. Certainly quite tricky to get me and an overnight bag through at the same time! There should be lockers.

They made a point a week or so publicizing that issues of public safety, specifically flares and pitch invasions, would be cracked down much more harshly this season because last season was out of control. If it happened there really is no way around punishment.

1 Like

I usually put anything heavier than a man bag at Liverpool Lime Street.

1 Like

Straight red isn’t enough. If UEFA and FIFA were serious about cutting out this sort of shit then a 10 match ban could be dished out. Do it again it’s 20.
They just haven’t got the inclination to do it because they’re as fucking corrupt as the cunts doing it.

2 Likes

Brilliant MH. Cross thread referencing at its finest.

I felt I had to drop it in and it is the random football thread.

1 Like

Marvellous stuff. This is the kind of lateral, joined up, mixed up thinking that keeps this site alive.

1 Like

That’s brilliant….

Bayern getting arsey what tossers

1 Like

Only me that thinks Olmo is guilty of “unsporting behavior” here? :sweat_smile:

Never unsporting if it’s against Bayern.

2 Likes

I think it’s really clever. Sort of like the old corner routine.

Also, just shows how easy it is to assume things. The linesman hasn’t signalled anything, but Hernandez thinks it’s a throw-in. I didn’t catch that myself until I saw the replay. I assumed the ball was out, I didn’t look for the flag either.

1 Like

Not sure it’s unsporting, but I would definitely rate it as shithousery behaviour

Definitely in favour of this

1 Like

Risk of the basketball ‘tactical break’ and advert thing though. Much prefer a push towards getting game instantly restarted and clamping down on time wasting to get ball in play time up over 60mins

2 Likes