The Random Football Debate Thread

Just stop blowing the whistle every time someone falls over. Then hold players to account on the time taken to get the ball back in play. And finally, sort the added time issue out by having the fourth official actually time the things like subs, VAR, injuries etc when the clock isn’t always stopped.

It’s pretty simple, empower the officials to officiate the game properly and support their decisions in doing that.

3 Likes

A few more yellow cards on time wasting would help.

2 Likes

Oh my - Southend stadium mistake: Club to re-name stand that accidentally features serial killer's name

Southend got a sponsorship deal with the Gilbert and Rose estate agents and named their west stand after them…the Gilbert and Rose West Stand

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ajax have banned those signs asking for players shirts from the stadium.
Great idea, cringeworthy nonsense that needs to be erradicated immediately…

Said in only half jest!

They’re mostly held up by 10 year olds

And?
Ban them I say.

2 Likes

oldie but a goodie…

1 Like

Always brings a chuckle hearing that.

The other one I love from talksport is the Newcastle fan talking to Micky Quinn and suddenly bursts into tears talking about how many goals he scored.

A Chelsea U21 team featuring Trevoh Chalobah, Ethan Ampadu, Ben Chilwell and Carney Chukwuemeka got slaughtered 3-0 by Fulham. Luke Harris, who has been heavily scouted by Liverpool, scored all three.

3 Likes

Fulham the new Southampton?

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

I totally understand that.

I want football to come back so badly when it’s come back I want the hour or two before kick off to slow as much as possible.

This was the same last season in the run in.

1 Like

Love football but I hate football with the late kickoffs in midweek because I prefer to arrive in the office at 6 in the morning.

2 Likes

The only sports that can be bigger than football is a Football WWE collab. Imagine giving Ronaldo a clothesline while he is sprinting towards the goal. And then while on the way down from executing a bicycle kick, Fernandes gets a RKO. Listing this in Kickstarter now

2 Likes

Just another normal football related pic

1 Like

United players seems to be reading this