The Random Football Debate Thread

I see your Matthew Etherington and I raise you a Junior Hoilett.

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply)

SMS Message: If I was the Man Utd manager the first thing I’d insist on is removing Sir Alex Ferguson from my eyeline… the United equivalent of the ghost of Christmas past. His presence puts pressure on the team and constantly reminds them they’re not good enough. from Anthony, Birmingham

If I was the Man Utd manager the first thing I’d insist on is removing Sir Alex Ferguson from my eyeline… the United equivalent of the ghost of Christmas past. His presence puts pressure on the team and constantly reminds them they’re not good enough.

Anthony, Birmingham

This guy at Manc derby sort of hits the nail on the head :0)

100%.
He must intimidate “lesser” beings with his sullen presence. Casting a long shadow puts everyone in the shade.

1 Like

This is great. :joy:

3 Likes

that was very fun to watch.

2 Likes

I’ll hold my hand up and admit that it took me a while to get this.

TBF he’s fighting with a hand tied behind his back this season after the pre season LC had. :nerd_face:

Brutal, surprised troll football weren’t on this first.

TBF he’s fighting with a hand tied behind his back this season after the pre season LC had. :nerd_face:
[/quote]

Not sure he would let his hand be tied behind his back…
For he wouldn’t be able to show off his latest manicure if he did :0)

1 Like

Apology issued.
Admission of silliness.

And the prick still has to be a dick to the player.

5 Likes

Sky sports is not really the place to hold that type of discussion

4 Likes

my moneys on a Scotsman buying it! :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

Flopping in Turkey is actually nuts, that’s where all the streets won’t forget players go to run it back one last time

Is that meant to be English? I have no idea what they’re saying. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Me neither. :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s called “diving” in English.

1 Like

I remember the Simpsons episode. :nerd_face:

2 Likes