The Random Football Debate Thread

Way past the point of nasty, Cardiff have been doing everything they possibly can for the last 4 years to cover their smelly backside, this will forever leave a stain on the club…no real surprise given Vincent Tan’s in charge of the operations down there.

1 Like

When Cardiff came up several years ago they were almost certain to go straight back down. Yet one of their first signings was the Gary Medel, the captain of a very good Chile side and who was playing for a Sevila side expected to challenge for the CL spots in Spain. A side that established and competitive could not compete financially with permier league cannon fodder. He stayed 1 years and then went straight to Inter when’s certain relegation occured.

2 Likes

Anton Walkes, former Tottenham youth team player currently on the books at Charlotte FC, has died in a boating accident aged 25.

1 Like

Darvel.
What a performance.

1 Like

:thinking:
If only someone had mentioned Bale enjoyed golf

The TLDR - no

1 Like

:joy:

Second time the US will have hosted it in less than 10 years. It’s a joke

Why don’t they just combine the cups now and get it over with.

Don’t laugh too hard. Word on the street is the 2030 World Cup will be hosted on Mars :wink:

1 Like

One after the event advantage of losing in Paris in May.
Not being involved in this waste of time shit show.

2 Likes

Hope Hendo or Milner dont read this, wouldnt fancy them playing for us till this age

1 Like

Milner has someway to go.

1 Like

to late! :wink:

Damn I saw it literally posted on Twitter minutes ago.

Handy for Real not having to fly half way around the world during an important part of their season :thinking:

Thanks for writing it out Sky, got about 10% by only listening :joy:

1 Like

Whoever he has stole my look for 10 years time.

Though I’m going with the more northern version of flat cap.

4 Likes