The Reds are conquering the world: Part Deux

born and bred just along the road from the Loch Ness monster,

Yip, Nessie was my neighbour! :wink:

7 Likes

Born and living in The Hague, International city of peace, justice and best Irish pub in the world O’Casey’s with is my local where I watch the Liverpool matches. :smiley:

7 Likes

Born in the old St.Davids Hospital,near the Arms Park and Principality Stadium,Cardiff Castle and The River Taff,proper Taffy me.

Cardiff born,Cardiff bred,strong of arm,thick of head.Cymru Am Byth!!!

11 Likes

I live 15-20 minutes from one of the most dangerous cities in America (St Louis). And worked in a major emergency room treating gunshot wounds constantly. I’m in a little town called Waterloo in Illinois

9 Likes

Must be a beautiful place. I stayed for a number of days in a lodge between Achmony and Drumnadrochit and I had a bird eye’s view of the Loch and it was beautiful…

2 Likes

Originally from the Wirral, moved to the States at the end of 2008.

Live in Carmel, IN, suburb just to the north of Indianapolis. It is consistently voted by Forbes and such as one of the best places to live in the States - amenities, low property prices, low taxes, low crime, great schools, lots of jobs, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by the ethnic diversity too, e.g. my cul de sac has African American, Chinese, Indian, and white families from America, Canada and England. I like that our kids have grown up among this diversity.

10 Likes

Mumbai, India.

9 Likes

Stuttgart since 1994, before that Manchester, London, Nottingham as a student and Salisbury as a kid. Jürgen was born a stone’s throw from the part of the city we’ve lived in since 2000.

7 Likes

Sunny Donny…(Doncaster)…and just found out not far from Jonesy…

4 Likes

I was born at Doncaster Royal Infirmary and the Jones part of the family are from Harworth,small world.

2 Likes

Not far from me then…

2 Likes

How you got stoned off his fumes yet?

4 Likes

No but sometimes we can smell a ‘boiling’ wafting in our area…

2 Likes

I know this is on the wrong place to post…but Happy Birthday Jonesy.

2 Likes

Howdy from North Texas fellow Reds! Not only are our Beloved Reds conquering the world, but they recently also became my first ever tattoo! My artist did some research into the Liverbird and came up with this brilliant design. For those here that have tattoos, I’m sure you can agree the shading is the worst bit. This was taken at the shop right after she finished up!

9 Likes

Thanks very much! It took about 4 and a half hours but I’m very happy with it. We haven’t lost since I had it done, so naturally I’m excited to go undefeated the rest of the way. :laughing:

5 Likes

I traveled through Mumbai about 6 years back. Loved the food and people.

4 Likes

Nice to hear that! :slight_smile:

Tattoo, Mumbai and US - have you met @Alright_Now?

3 Likes

No I can’t say I have! I just joined here, having figured out that the old forums closed. I wanted to build my community back up, as I’m realizing the importance of all types of support during this COVID life we’re all adjusting to.

3 Likes

You don’t have any sort of a copyright on this, right? Asking for @indianscouser.

It’s beautiful.

5 Likes