The Reds are conquering the world: Part Deux

Berlin Neukölln since before it was hip

4 Likes

I do not! I just hope it can inspire other tattoo artists to create more amazing pieces for this club we love!

2 Likes

Nice work. Mine is a bit more reserved. Like my personality.

Whereabouts in TX?

3 Likes

Denton specifically. You?

2 Likes

I’m in Northern CA. I spent quite a bit of time in Austin though. My family is overseas and so I used to spend the holidays with my college roommate in Austin. Lots of nights at Antone’s. :grinning:

In fact, I think I’ll turn on some Texas Flood.

2 Likes

Now, that’s how a Tatoo looks like @Alright_Now

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you! I won’t go full Skrtel-mode, but I am trying to find a way to integrate The Shankly Gates for my next.

2 Likes

We haven’t got anyone from Latin America, have we?

1 Like

Just stuck my head in as I was walking past…first time I have ever seen it open!!

Will be getting a run through this weekend I think!!!

I can do a very racially insensitive Latino accent if it helps??

Do you watch any Partizan/Red Star games or CL/EL games at Belgrade?

I was kidnapped once by my Crvena Zvezda-supporting friends and brought to the stadium to watch them lift the league trophy (they don’t forget my family’s Partizan roots). :slight_smile: A year or two later, I watched them host Liverpool, amazing atmosphere but one game I would like to forget if I could! I went to some Partizan games every once in a while but that was pre-COVID and I’m not a fan of domestic football anyway, too much politics and too little quality. A lot of things have to change for these two to be competitive in European games.

2 Likes

Geez Nikola, the first three words gave me a heart attack :grimacing:

Three years ago in Kenya