The Referees or The Twelfth Man

Similar to pulling another players hair maybe… foul gets awarded

There are nut jobs everywhere… Not sure what brought this on

Linesman punched in the face in shocking viral video as police launch investigation

Police have launched an investigation after a linesman was punched in the face by a man thought to be a football coach, with footage of the violent scenes going viral on social media

Footage of a young linesman being punched in the face has gone viral online – and police have since launched an investigation.

The alleged assault took place at a football match between Amlwch Town FC and Penrhyndeudraeth FC on Saturday (April 27) afternoon in Anglesey.

A clip of the shocking punch was shared across social media on Wednesday (May 1) and has since garnered around half a million views. Football officials have said they are “aware” of the incident.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1785638415930700105

1 Like

He was a 17 year old kid who was one of the subs and agreed to run the line to let the game go ahead.
Disgusting act of cowardice.

7 Likes

Yes a complete coward

6 Likes

Someone should have two footed the cowardly prick into the chest

4 Likes

Lock him up…disgusting…find out which team the young man supports and give him a day out to remember…and the ‘coach’…should never touch a football pitch again…coward…

3 Likes

THink that is all you needed to say. Fully grown man attacking a kid - disgusting act

3 Likes

It’s like I was saying before. Our professional refs aren’t the cream of the crop. They are the ones who survive pricks like this.

2 Likes

Arrest made

2 Likes

See ya knobcheese

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786834930246300132

Havertz penalty versus Gakpo non penalty.
This bunch of officials our game is blighted with are a huge mixture of downright incompetent and fucking corrupt

1 Like

Mentioned that during the match yesterday.
The lack of consistency, transparency and honesty is staggering.

I haven’t seen the Havertz one but I didn’t think Gakpo’s wasn’t IMO enough to warrant a penalty, but it is the inconsistency that drives me crazy.

1 Like

I think that Gakpo decision was on balance correct.
But then…
Arsenal shouldn’t have a penalty either for Havertz. His was less of a claim than Cody’s.

City got a dubious decision vs Wolves as well.

1 Like

That’s the problem at the moment, one game it is given another it isn’t, they need to sort their shit out and set a standard and keep to it.

It needs to be VAR that adjudicates whether it is a penalty/red card or not, forget what they ref says, look through a clear lens rather than listening to what the on-field ref thinks they saw or didn’t see.

It looks like PGMOL are getting their own back on Klopp by appointing Brooks to ref the Villa game?

2 Likes

Farewell to Jürgen indeed?

What are the odds on Brooks giving Kloppo a yellow, so that he will not be on the touchline for the final game? Those PGMOL pricks.

1 Like

I am more worried as to how many red cards he will give to our players