The Referees or The Twelfth Man

His retirement is for the best, he evidently was struggling with VAR whenever I saw him.

Youā€™re not a fan then?

Totally agree how someone can praise him as a ref is beyond me

I wonā€™t discuss his qualities as a ref, but that is some sending off for a ref! :dizzy_face:

Should have given him a red :wink:

Unbelievableā€¦!!
Picture of the CL Final referee practicing giving out a yellow card in front of a full length mirror before the gameā€¦
Some referees eh, what planet did they arrive from :0)

Or maybe he was showing a yellow card to the mirror for staring back at him!!!

1 Like

Theyā€™ve commissioned a statue of him and he was just posing for the photo.

1 Like

Looks like he is giving a yellow card to a Pepsi Vending machine.

2 Likes

For simulation in the Coca-Cola area?

Look who we have for Sunday, our good ā€˜friendā€™ from Manchester Anthony Taylor and so the shite begins ā€¦

Sunday 13 August
Chelsea vs Liverpool

Referee: Anthony Taylor Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

I wonder what weā€™ll all be ranting about, after the Chelsea game?

Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be just fine. :roll_eyes:

Think Iā€™m gonna tally up how many times each ref officiates our games this season in the league. (both the on field and VAR)

2 Likes

Iā€™m not too bothered on Taylor

Neither am I. They donā€™t call him Anthony Scouse Taylor in Manchester for nothing. Best of the bunch for me.

Youā€™re gonna need a smaller boat.

1 Like

The non penalty for Wolves tonight is nothing short of disgraceful.

United get away with three points via bias.
Wan Bissaka studs up and no yellowā€¦
Fucking joke

3 Likes

I say it every time.

Youā€™ve got to mitigate it. We did and have done in the past.

The refeering is garbage and that is eithier due to crookedness or just because the quality is dreadful.

Like Seagulls stealing food though, I do think every idiot in an amatuer league or on the touchline of a kids match as well as the pundits and so on created the level.

A friend of mine is starting to get their in Rugby, he could have chosen football and made more money but he said itā€™s toxic.

So what do you get, you get a certain type in charge, and with the introduction of the PL and replays thatā€™s got worse down the leagues.

Fixed for accuracy.

4 Likes

No pen :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

https://twitter.com/Transferintel/status/1691195994929504257

Ohhh dear.