The Referees or The Twelfth Man

English commentator said there are speculations about technical problems of VAR for that situations.

You don’t need no fucking lines to see it was onside & clearly they never did seeing as play was restarted within 10 seconds. The lino put his flag up about 40 hours after Diaz put it away (because apparently that’s the norm now) and they stuck with it.

3 Likes

That’s just blind. Lost for words again.

Does anybody still think referees aren’t incompetent or worse corrupt? That today is the worst refereeing performance I’ve seen, since last week!

4 Likes

Last week was alright which considering who it was is a surprise.

Maybe we should have crapped on Hooper a bit more.

1 Like

Bet the alpha cunt Howard Webb won’t even talk about that game on Monday.

4 Likes

They can’t all be corrupt WR, it’s impossible. What logical reasoning could there be? It’s every week…in every fucking game, with every ref.

They can however all be incompetent.

The laws need changing, all this 2nd phase of play, deliberate not deliberate bullshit all needs to fuck off, I don’t know how many times I need to say it. This only opens up the door to subjectivity and there will always be 1/3 in 1/3 out and 1/3 down the middle.

Handball rule for pens? 1 rule - “If it hits your arm from fingertip to bottom of the sleeve or whatever in an outstretched position” PENALTY. No mention of distance from the player, no mention of being down by his side. One simple fucking rule that every man and his dog can grasp.

Basically they need to put me in that FA office and let me run the sport in this country.

Clearly onside and Curtis clearly played the ball first. Also Jota first booking was wrong. The guy clearly tripped himself over. His other bookng was stupid though. Had we not appealed Mac Alisters red a few weeks ago and made the Ref look stupid I wonder if things would have been different.

2 Likes

Still be screwing us over.

It was fucking awful decision, I think Gordon now needs to basically step in on this. Club is getting punished by awful decisions.

I can take the odd bad decision or 50/50 decisions or the odd mistake in a game, what I can’t accept is two yellows like that when one was a yellow, where an offside would take 40 seconds to look at to overrule and that Maca one that puzzled the entirety of football.

If you have a goal ruled out or a penalty against you then you can still win games, you can turn that around even with 10 players. You can’t turn games like that around.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if he played the ball first, it’s not the 80s anymore and it sure as hell doesn’t matter if he meant it or not, of course it was accidental…do you think the ref is stood there watching the VAR thinking “Mmmmh, did he mean to do it though”

You can’t go studs in high on your opponent, especially when his leg is planted. It’s a pretty straight forward concept to grasp.

1 Like

PGMOL statement confirms it was an error and VAR failed (on the Diaz goal).

Thank you very much, now permanently shut down.

You are finished.

It does to the degree it explains why the impact happened the way it did rather than because of the recklessness of the challenge.

It doesnt matter as the ref saw it as dangerous which is a straight red.

If a tackle is deemed dangerous then it intent, control and reckless are irrelevant

They’ve apologised? Oh, I feel much better now.

1 Like

That will teach them

Bet that makes us all feel better…go stick the VAR where the sun don’t shine…

1 Like

I’m with JB, no way back for these cunts. Lousy excuse for a governing body, makes me sick.

https://twitter.com/jbradleymedia/status/1708201960069792253

1 Like

Incompetent
Corrupt
Arrogant
Spineless
uncommunicative

1 Like

Deleted :joy:

1 Like

He didn’t though.

1 Like