The Referees or The Twelfth Man

The accolades for Toney from Sky were truly nauseating.
You’d think he’d come back after a heart attack or fight against cancer, both of which attracted far less attention when Erikson or Brooks returned.
Our own Carragher, who is increasingly displaying levels of bad bell endery, was the worst

2 Likes

:cupid:

3 Likes

Carragher has been an absolute fucking gobshite for years. I fucking despise him.

3 Likes

He may be a Man U fan but he is very balanced in most of his views and in this he is spot on with what he is saying.

1 Like

Gary Neville on Liverpool and other clubs complaining to the PGMOL about refereeing decisions:

“Clubs writing to the PGMOL is embarrassing”

“Liverpool and Arsenal started it and set the precedent of this nonsense.”

“The refs should be doing better and are under enormous pressure at the moment.

“It’s in the clubs interests to work with them to make them improve.”

“This public posturing is unnecessary. Speak to them and email them to gain clarification in private but they don’t have to ‘announce’…”

CUNT

2 Likes

If u were still playing for the mancs, and had so many decisions, and obvious decisions against you you would write a letter, you would spout off on tv…but hey you’re a manc…can u even write…get back un your box and shut up…

2 Likes

A while ago I heard Liverpool fans saying that Neville is good pundit, full of insight and knowledge.
That has waned a fair bit over the years.

I am so happy to say that I have been consistent right through.
I always thought he was an obnoxious, odious Manc mouthpiece. Whiny cunt on about teams contacting the PMGOL…his old boss was the biggest intimidating force in football.

5 Likes

Because he had the unequivocal backing of Murdoch.

2 Likes

That is the exact comment I hammer him on. He is still hiding from me.

Coward

2 Likes

He is the mouthpiece of Sky

1 Like

Nah no need to write a letter he would just go the then head of referees …Fergie

1 Like

Spoken like a CUNT who’s club has benefitted massively for 30 years from corrupt officiating.

3 Likes

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1750939956980170955?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Our season would never end if this precedent was set over here.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha ha Taylor appointed ‘referee’ for the Arsenal game with Coote on VAR. They are literally rubbing our fucking noses in it.

2 Likes

Fuck PGMOL and all bald cunts within. They really have no shame and seem to be so confident in their position they are not even trying to look impartial anymore. After admitting Coote is an incompetent cunt, who made a significant mistake when being in charge of VAR, they appoint that Coont as VAR for the reverse fixture.

The club should file an official complaint. Not that we have any chance of success. But at least demonstrate our adversity to that decision.

3 Likes

Must be a great feeling for Oldegard that he can play basketball in his own box again without any punishment.

Will Liverpool ever stand up for themselves and say to the tosser Webb we don’t accept it any longer …

2 Likes

Well, the fact is that they are the best ones at the job of f*cking us over and over again. Great consistency from the PGMOL.

Sorry, which time?

Just to be clear, he’s incompetent not just with our matches, but in general. He should not be anywhere near refereeing, not just our games.

1 Like

Taylor has made some absolute howlers against us in his time, but of all the Manc ones he is about the best.

Tierney is out there on his own in the biased as fuck stakes. Taylor is nowhere near that bad.

Cootes on VAR is a worry. I’m not sure he is anti LFC, but he is really, really shit.

4 Likes

He is crap…
Inconsistently crap.
More crap with decisions against Liverpool