The Room 101 thread

Most people on twitter, but specifically in this instance is anyone who tweets about any kind of sporting transfer rumour and has to put “Who says no?” at the end.

1 Like

It’s possible to fly and not get pissed? That’s news to me, always assumed it was compulsory. Mrs still hasn’t forgiven for me for THAT conversation at immigration……

Drunk GIF

2 Likes

One would hope that the pilots would abstain.

1 Like

I had the very bad experience of having had to sit with a fat idiot a while ago on a overnight bus. He was overflowing into my space. Drunk to his man-tits and he wanted the aisle seat. And he snored.

The bus was booked fully and he seemed to be a last minute addition. Gave a piece of mind to the conductor and also him.

I guess it’s a bit rich calling someone to be fat when I am not exactly the perfect shape. But atleast my ass can fit into my own seat without intruding into the personal space of others.

2 Likes

Judgemental cunts

People who walk into hotels at 2 in the morning to chat about prices on booking sites. :rage:
Normally the hotel is all locked up however I had clients coming back in from after a Sting concert and decided it best to let them have free access. So an abuser took advantage.
Just one more person who’s going to write to Accor (who aren’t my employers :rofl:) and other sites to complain about my rudeness. :grin:

Guessing you’ve never flown Easyjet or Ryanair? People applaud a landing that doesn’t involve hitting a motorway or the scenery.

1 Like

Should have told them to join here and join the queue :wink:

Yes, we are. If a person needs two seats, book and pay for them. If you can afford the donuts, you can afford the fares.

I said “Judgemental Cunts” for Room 101

You obviously took it that I meant you?

Most insults are aimed at me. Fortunately most posters have a very bad aim or a shit gun :wink:

Your point is an interesting one though(if it were in response to mine). Is it judgemental and am I cunt for being appalled at a huge human being flobbing outside their seat into mine?

I think that we’re all judgemental really. It’s human nature to judge peoples’ behaviour. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Interesting that you see yourself as the victim of insults?

Re your question:
I would maybe try to understand that not everyone who suffers with weight difficulties is automatically just a “fat cunt”. There may be extenuating circumstances such as an eating disorder. Or some other mental health issue?

Of course obesity isn’t confined to such factors. But my default wouldn’t be about how uncomfortable this is for me. Therefore I suppose we differ.

It would be if you were sat in somebody for 11 hours.

Maybe
But the minute the person sat down I wouldn’t be “Oh fuck, this fat donut eating cunt is going to annoy me”.

I totally agree with that and empathize with the person suffering as well. But you’ve got to empathize me where I’ve to sit next to someone intruding my personal space for 13-14 hours.

1 Like

And it isn’t unreasonable to expect people to book a double seat when they can’t fit into one.

1 Like

Then I suspect you’ve never been in the situation.

I have.

But you like to assume or suspect things to suit your narrative. Like anyone defending mental health rights has experience of such issues?

I acknowledged that maybe I would be uncomfortable on a long flight.

The difference is you would be angry from the start. Because no matter what the curcumstances you have labelled the person a fat donut eating cunt.

2 Likes

It is unreasonable.
Perhaps the airline companies could address the issue better regarding seat sizes?

1 Like