The Room 101 thread

So am I right in thinking that you’d be in favour of criminal damage to any right winger’s property?

Absolutely not.
Not sure why you ask that question.

When your lying in bed,
Wrapped in the duvet warm and comfortable

Then you cant find the remote to change the tv channel

1 Like

So can you please explain this comment? Thx.

Is that still a thing?

Sorry
Its maybe a bit cryptic for you.

It was in response to your “sums up the left” comment. Which was of course a generalisation.
The “right wing” was relating to the car, which you referenced by noting windows and paintwork wouldn’t last 30 seconds.

It was a crass generalisation responding to a crass generalisation.

2 Likes

Like this?

Couldn’t help yourself could you.

Anyway, back on track.

People who complain about lots of new posts in a thread. This is a bloody forum and we want posts and discussion ffs! If there are no signings, there will be rumours and shit thrown at the owners. Would be a GREAT place if nothing was posted but pure breaking news.

tumbleweed GIF

1 Like

And you could.
Your comment regarding “sums up the left” was left hanging for a response.
It was triggering and you got a response.
You asked twice for an explanation which signals one of two things.

1. Baiting
  2. You really didn’t understand the comment.

Given your record in intelligence I would favour option 1.
And I responded .

Lets not go down the usual tortured road, where you believe you are always correct and claim the mythical fiver for just being you.

Moira Rose Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek

It really grinds my gears that the BBC doesn’t show the full tables (ie. W/D/L) anymore. Just another example of their forever falling standards.

3 Likes

English referees.

That is all.

1 Like

Yup.
I find it inconvenient.

Thanks Google

1 Like

Boggles my mind that after two weeks ,there are only three teams with a 2-0 record.

Why? Statistically I would have thought it incredibly unremarkable. Any more than 3 would actually be more unlikely surely?

out of 20 teams, with the disparity of riches in the PL I would have thought for sure that more than three teams would win their first two games, I would expect four to five. And definitely not Brighton after their midfield was gutted.

United
Chelsea
Tottenham
Liverpool.

Just an opinion, that’s all.

You thought Liverpool and Chelsea would win their first two games?

1 Like

The funny thing is you would look to attribute that to the sort of odd composition of the top 6 from last season (and therefore some more usual members of that group playing each other earlier than normal), but Brighton is actually one of the teams that has won their first two.