The Room 101 thread

It staggers, stuns and utterly baffles me that you ask this question.

Bin men up my way are direct employees of the council.
Best I don’t start ranting about my local council, I could be at it some time

Would that be a local council whose funding has been cut drastically by the government?

2 Likes

Probably…bloody SNP. :roll_eyes:

Our local council is Lib Dems.
One of the very few Jimmy Krankies mob didn’t win

Most of them probably did like it before funding cuts.

Your insistence on looking down your nose at menial work is a pretty unpleasant character trait. Binmen are certainly a lot more useful to us than firework sellers, perhaps you should show a little bit of humility.

And it is highly physical work, too. Not every ‘ambulant’ person can do the job. A man of your age and physical fitness might struggle.

4 Likes

It further mystifies me that you don’t get the concept of rhetoric

2 Likes

No idea about the fireworks, you have me confused with somebody else. As for this, sorry, bang wrong.

Never did understand utterly pointless waffle. The point stands.

Not having this. If you do a basic job, expect to get basic pay. It’s not looking down my nose. it’s pointing out one of the simplest points of life, pay tends to be associated with skills and knowledge. If you have neither and work on the bins then don’t strike for 3 months for better pay, get a better job. It’s really simple and utterly at odds with the general consensus on here.

I really should know better than engaging with you.

To be honest, given your track record I should have known you would find fault with legitimate industrial action.

Fuck the workers as long as your bin is collected…

2 Likes

As above, if you don’t like the job and it doesn’t pay well enough, TBH, can’t be arsed to finish the sent…….

Probably the most cuntish of your long line of cuntish posts.

2 Likes

Reported. And rightly so.

Like I give a fuck.
Report all you like.

Its a pure obnoxious post that I replied to.

3 Likes

Seen this behaviour plenty recently in the UK - label others as snowflakes, moan about the woke agenda, disrespect other people’s cultures, jobs, beliefs etc.

Cry foul when somebody has a pop back.

4 Likes

Yeah but being called a cunt isn’t on.

I genuinely think the post I replied to is arrogant, unpleasant and, well…cuntish.

I think every worker is entitled to fair pay, fair play and respect. Irrespective of whether they are a surgeon or a street sweeper. The whole idea of get a better job is rooted in ignorance and lack of knowledge or reality.

3 Likes

Being disrespectful in the way you are about people is more offensive than being called a cunt.

Being called a cunt is just hijinks, tbh.

4 Likes

Pointing out that unskilled labour is badly paid?

Am I in the fucking TwilightZone???