The Room 101 thread

Thats the spirit. Let people who try to better their conditions end up unemployed.

You really spout some rubbish. Maybe while you are at the tip…

2 Likes

You’re.

Ally Pally fans chant ‘feed the Scousers’ at World Darts Championship sparking fury

The derogatory chant mocking poverty in the city of Liverpool rang around Alexandra Palace on multiple occasions on day two of the World Darts Championship

Fans told the PDC to “sort it out” after chants of “feed the Scousers” could be heard at the World Darts Championship.

The derogatory football chant, to the tune of the 1894 Band Aid song ‘Do They Know it’s Christmas?’ and aimed at mocking poverty in the city of Liverpool, rang around Alexandra Palace on multiple occasions on Saturday (December 16) night.

One posted on X, formerly Twitter: “Are they really singing feed the Scousers at the darts? @OfficialPDC sort it out.” Another commented: “Feed the Scousers being sang at the darts, weird Tory southerners.”

“Darts crowd singing ‘Feed The Scousers’. Only problem with the @OfficialPDC is the crowd it attracts,” argued a fourth, while a fifth slammed: “Complete a***holes.”

1 Like

I thought darts was a working class game?

There are, bizarrely, loads of working class people who vote for parties of the right.

1 Like

Yep aware of that. Just thought darts wasn’t a very Tory home counties game

Politics has nothing to do with the chant, they’re just drunken morons.

2 Likes

Imbeciles who set off fireworks an hour and a half early.

In fact, fireworks full stop.

2 Likes

pockets on baby clothing,

what is the point of it?

its not like they need somewhere to keep the car keys or loose change…

1 Like

To those I have offended in 2023, try to improve so I don’t have to do it again in 2024.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Where else do you expect them to keep their snotty tissues?

The next thing tey are going to choke on? :grin:

Smoking.

You are killing yourself, burning money, pissing off everyone around you and you smell disgusting.

Stop now.

3 Likes

Non-smokers.

Especially non-smokers who make loads of fuss when someone else lights up in a place where it’s allowed.

If someone has a ciggy in a lift, by all means tell them off. When it’s in a park, shut up and deal with it.

2 Likes

I’m very careful not to smoke where I shouldn’t, but the smoking ban gave these people a sense of entitlement. It should’ve been left to the landlords.

Many of those fancy “smoking areas” in London pubs are now no smoking. They were built for smokers, after years of freezing our tits off and perching precariously on upturned buckets in piss-soaked nooks - then, the non-smokers (left alone whilst all of their friends were out the back smoking, enjoying the new heaters and the cozy fairy lights and each other’s company) decided to ruin that, as well.

I’d quit smoking if I was sure I wouldn’t become one of these obnoxious pricks.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/1741786219342680558

There’s his freckles gone for good…! :0)

Smokers. It should be made harder and harder - the horrible fuckers wreck their lungs and pollute those around them while their smoking related ailments are a burden on the health system.

3 Likes