The Room 101 thread

Wrecking their lungs is their own choice, while the total pollution generated by cigarettes is a fraction of that produced by traffic. And there are more significant burdens on the health system- such as chronic underfunding and wasting funds on bureaucracy.

I gave up smoking years ago, but am perfectly happy to defend others’ right to do so.

2 Likes

Of course people have the right to smoke.

It’s just stupid is all.

2 Likes

Sounds like it should be a fairly low priority when many much more significant rights are being infringed.

Room 101 - Rights being infringed

You haven’t met me. If I don’t smoke I’m a public hazard. So let’s get over this health hazard nonsense, smokers pay for the health system once they are all gone wait and see what service you’d get. :rofl:

One has to make a stand somewhere, looks to me like in the UK noone stands up for anything anymore!

maybe you need to try to just smoulder… :wink:

1 Like

Btw that’s not me in the round picture to the left of my name. :wink:

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

The taxation on tobacco is a means by which smokers pay into the system, that funds the NHS - Tobacco Products Duty rates - GOV.UK

And the fat burger munchers filling the atmosphere with methane with their belching and farting

The word misspoke…and Rachel Reeves. Is she really the best Labour can come up with?

Oi! We’ve got enough of those types already mate :angry:

1 Like

I’m shocked. I suppose that I should out myself based on my photo which is of course me.

Just started watching Queen of Oz last night - basic premise is that a misbehaving royal (Catherine Tate) is sent to be Queen of Oz as a punishment.

And the woke lefties with all their hot air, street clogging peaceful demonstration and salt corroding tears?
:rofl:

We can’t all be as handsome as Alisson Becker now can we. :rofl:

1 Like

Are you the one headbutting a boot?

Well do you think I’m more likely to be John Aldridge or Paolo Maldini? :rofl:

For some reason I imagine you to be small and Fada. :smiley: