The Rugby Union Thread

You started it. Hilarious.

24 games played head to head.

Ireland 15 wins
Argentina 8 wins
1 draw.

Anyway bored with this now. People cherry ppicking tiny bits of the argument. Tiresome.

Who is this @1972 idiot? Did he go by another name previously on here?

I havenā€™t said anything offensive unlike your goodself. Grow up. Itā€™s an opinion. You donā€™t like it donā€™t engage it.

1 Like

No matter how many times you have seen it, the Haka is still one of the most awe-inspiring sights in sport.

3 Likes

I really think we should do it tomorrow. Would love to see the reactionā€¦:smile:

Cultural misappropriation.

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit conflicted over the variety of them they use these days. I get why they do it, but none of these others do it for me the way the better known Ka Mate does. I feel a bit let down when I see them a different one.

Pretty dominant fist half from the All Blacks. Patagonia B struggling to deliver at the breakdown and keep on side of the ref.

Accuracy again. 8 visits into the 22 or so but only 6 points to show from it. New Zealand 3 visits, at least 17 points

I havenā€™t seen anything controversial in this one yet. Argentina just canā€™t get the breakdown right in a way that the ref likes to see it.

New Zealand are just better for me.

That said I do believe France were hard done by last week and Iā€™ve still not really accepted that South Africa won that game clearly.

I loved the advantage over and the Argies hadnā€™t even made 3 yards let alone 5. :rofl:

Walesā€™ performance in the 1987 semi is looking like it might finally be erased from the record books :joy:

Thanks for reminding me. Iā€™d forgotten about that.

Their inability to make their kicks hasnt helped. So one more try needed now

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Moā€™unga. Why?

We could rename it and call it ā€˜the Fuckerā€™.

No suprises in that semi final.

Bizarre from an All Black.

I was expecting or rather hoping for a better semi after the quality of the quarters. May the Poms compete better than the Argies.

Disappointing semifinal, especially after Argentina started so brightly, but not that surprising. The thin competitive pool for rugby is a real problem.