The Rugby Union Thread

I honestly doubt his WRU contract was $200k to be honest.

I think the main thing will be what he’s been told behind closed doors and how up front they were with him.

Just seen that Zammit has actually been released from hus original contract. I did not know that was the process. He’s now hoping for 1 of 17 spots on the practice squad. It also seems other teams have passed on the opportunity to sign him.

EDIT

I’m now seeing rumours the Jaguars may be coming in for him

Was going say I see the Jaguars may have moved for him.

Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

So Argentina have beaten the All Blacks this championship and have now put 67 points on Australia.

Both off days for both the All Blacks and possibly the Wallabies but Argentina are certainly gaining attention at least.

1 Like

Joining what was formerly the Tri Nations has really helped the Pumas. They have come on in leaps and bounds over the last decade or so.

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

The Aussies are in a really bad place as well ATM. Their performance in the world cup felt shocking because Aussies dont collapse like that, but it was on the cards. I dont know quite qwhat is going on but it seems like it is a something systemically rotten with the Rugby Australia rather than just an inexplicable temporary lack of talent

1 Like

What. THE FUCK

3 Likes

First rule for tourists; just because a beach looks calm/fine doesn’t mean it won’t kill you, this ain’t the fucking Med…