The Summer Olympics, this time in Paris

I wonder :thinking:

It’s a bit of entertainment before the games start though I am enjoying the Rugby 7s

2 Likes

VAR chalks off equaliser at 17:38

17:38BREAKING

Men’s football - Argentina 1-2 Morocco

Cristian Medina’s late equaliser has now been ruled out by VAR.

The Boca Juniors midfielder was offside!

A reminder - this match finished more than an hour ago… or so we thought!

Both sets of players have just come back on to the field at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard.

Time for a warm-up before the game resumes for what is expected to be the final three minutes.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, what a mess.

Edit: They’re making the teams come back out and play the final three minutes over again! This is an absolute disasterclass in incompetency.

What? How many Utd players play for the Morocco side?

1 Like

He certainly was offside - this is the image - but why this took over an hour? Just like the fact they added 15 mins added time to begin with, it’s unfathomable.

Also the goal was scored 16 minutes into the 15 added minutes - so why are they playing 3 minutes of the game over again? Mess.

“Checks good Darren”

1 Like

The VAR didn’t take an hour. The game was suspended because Morocco fans were throwing flares and rushing the pitch.

1 Like

Ahhh right

Got it, not how it was reported in the moment

Top class Aussie women’s swim team….no pressure ladies but I expect a lot of gold gold gold.

Another four weeks of utter boredom. Roll on September.

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s not that bad. Swimming, Diving, Gymnastics are good.

1 Like

I love sport and pretty much all sports so tv heaven for me. Yes to diving & gymnastics plus hockey and all the track & field events. Bring it on.

3 Likes

I’m a bit different. Rugby 7’s, cycling the most.

I prefer the Winter Olympics tbh.

2 Likes

Always loved the field events, high, long and pole jumps a d women’s javelin for possible reasons associated with watching as a growing lad. Nothing beats downhill snowboard fighting but the summer Olympics are a hell of a thing.

1 Like

So you rate the cheating by Man City?

1 Like
5 Likes

wtf … he did a years’ jail for grooming and raping a 12 yr old ! The cunt should be doing life not competing in the Olympics.

6 Likes