The TV Thread redux

That was exactly my reaction!

Wasn’t funny the 54th time.

Murphys Dog

Murphy’s

Not sure about that, but I’m convinced he wears them on the outside of his tights

Another shout out to For All Mankind. We’ve finished the first season and now a little bit into the second, and it just keeps getting better and better. Absolutely brilliant TV that I think has something for pretty much anyone.

Like space and sci fi - check
Like alternate history - check
Like quality well written and well acted character focused drama - check
Simply like watching pretty people on tv - check
Joel Kinnerman being all moody and manly :face_holding_back_tears: - check check check

2 Likes

I can confirm that I do indeed iron my boxers. I do not iron my briefs though. :+1:

Edit:- Why are we discussing my underwear on a TV thread? :thinking:

:nerd_face:

Apologies, spelling is quite poor…
You know the reason.
55th

I also do this from time to time

1 Like

Because it feels less weird if we pretend we’ve been watching you through a tv screen rather than your bedroom window

Shy GIF

tighty whities for the win, @commando

1 Like

You’re not alone. Always hated that frog voice too.

1 Like

Last of Us EP 6 is magnificent.

1 Like

Just had Fauda recommended to me.
Opinions

I’ve seen bits of the first season and thought it looked good. My parents and brother were big fans of the show.

I have only started, no spoilers please

We’ve watch Umbrella Acadamy and Stranger Things recently - Any recommendations of similar series? Always a challenge to get something me and the misses both like!

Depends what specifically about it you liked. But maybe Paper Girls. If you like the humour then Peacemaker is a maybe although likely to be of more interest to you than your misses. Outer Range and Dark are good more adult focused “WTF is happening?” type shows.

2 Likes

Nice! My list was as follows from some research!

Sense8 - Netflix
Dark - Netflix
Paper Girls - Prime
Outer Range - Prime

Going to go for Paper Girls. Cheers.

@sandsoftime You recommended some Korean and Japanese (among others) movies and series. Have you watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Itaewon Class, Replay 1988.

1 Like