The TV Thread redux

That’s the problem in itself.

It means if something you knew was happening upstairs in your own house that was wrong and you let it slip, you acted like it was nothing.

what if you DIDN’T know it was happening upstairs, in your own house? that’s what I’m asking.

Again, I’m no condoning what this guy did. I question why you’re so quick to lay equal blame on ITV as to whomever this Schofield guy is.

That’s twice as bad as knowing and not doing anything…completely oblivious, I’d have to be passed out on my couch every time I had guests around to not know if something shady was going on.

This was a kid employed at ITV, he should’ve given the protection and security needed.

Watching Gogglebox…on The Greatest Auction someone paid 1700 quid for a piece of cake from William and Kate’s wedding…11 year-old cake!!

And ate it!! :scream::face_vomiting:

It actually doesn’t even come close.

Wasn’t sure about Silo at first, but the third episode is spectacular.

1 Like

Late as usual, but Dopesick is excellent.

2 Likes

Finally got around to the final season of Barry. Humour definitely took a back seat again to finishing the character’s stories, but still so good.

Finished it the other night as well - definitely one of the best TV shows I’ve seen in my life. The closing season has the atmosphere that is the closest to Twin Peaks of all the shows I’ve seen so far - which made me love it even more. Bill Hader has been around for so long but I think that Barry has to be the springboard to an incredibly successful career as a director/writer/actor/all three.

High praise!

Also Bill Hader is brilliant! Love him from SNL days

that first scene. Jason Sudeikis and Ben Affleck, so awesome

follow-up to the Stefon skits on SNL, Hader revealed in a late night interview after he’d left SNL, that he went into those Weekend Update spots completely unscripted and he spent most of his time on those trying not to “break” on camera. most of the time you see him fidgeting is how he’s reading the cue cards / teleprompt for his next lines. Seth Meyers spends a lot of time just coaxing him through it :laugh:

Just completed ‘Manifest’. I’m not going to pretend it was great television, and I hated most of the characters most of the time, but I was pretty invested by the end, and compared to a lot of similar series (looking at you Lost) it remained as consistent as possible when taking into account covid, and always stuck to it’s end game and pulled it of well.

1 Like

I hate watched it for a period. It is possibly the worst acted show Ive ever seen get a multi season run. Yet, I was somewhat interested in what they wanted to do with it, but have refrained from watching the newer netflix episodes

Started S2 of Your Honor, can already tell I’m going to enjoy this as much as I did the first.

1 Like

Blast from the past? Future? Hell, good to see some old faces coming back.

1 Like

Hopefully they bother to write the character this time.

:rofl:
https://twitter.com/eddo75/status/1667077992542027776?s=20

2 Likes

When English football rules Europe - Part 1 on STV last night.
Part 2 tonight.
Some fantastic footage and memories

1 Like

Hope it’s on at 8pm.