The TV Thread redux

Not sure I enjoyed where it went with the last couple of episodes. It seemed to borrow too explicitly from Dark (it’s a cycle with people fighting over how to deal with the cycle) and Lost (count the ways), but there were other things I couldnt put my finger on.

Just had Yellowstone recommended and given to me.
Should help pass a quiet night at work

it’s Sons of Anarchy for rednecks.

Aye, it’s enjoyable, but a long way from the quality of shows people were comparing it to when recommending it to me.

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

There’s one show that went downhill rapidly. Was just utter nonsense the last few seasons.

shittiest ending to what was a GREAT show for first 3-4 seasons.

The season they came to Ireland till the end was woeful stuff. Still watched it till the end. Never been so angry with myself for that decision.

Was just flicking through the channels and saw this programme on BBC2 called Mary Berry’s Country house of secrets. And I thought “awww what a wholesome show!”

episode 4 britains best home cook GIF by BBC

Then I thought…what if the show was

Matt Berry’s Country house of secrets

bbc shows GIF

It would be an entirely different show :rofl:

1 Like

Has anyone watched ALL of the Walking Dead?

I got to within the finishing line of the last season or two… but failed to get there in the end.!
Enjoyable escapism journey along the way though

1 Like

Re-watching My Name is Earl,excellent :+1:

I think this was one of first things that I really noticed Dale Dickey in and she is fucking brilliant.

1 Like

Don’t forget to rate the Harry and Meghan doc on Netflix as ‘Not for Me’ :-1:t3:

But don’t actually watch it of course.

1 Like

The Peripheral on Amazon has been getting a bit of good press. Kind of like a cross between the Matrix and Westworld. I decided to start it this week and 3 episodes in it all feels a bit more silly than interesting.

1 Like

I would recommend the same with Graham Hancock’s Ancient Apocolypse show too.

Started watching that, but seriously have no clue what is going on.

Other than him travelling around the world looking at different pyramids

1 Like

Really enjoyed SAS rogue hero’s.

Only problem was it was just 6 episodes so watched it in a week.

3 Likes

The ending annoyed me because I had to Google what happened :smile: No chance of me waiting for season 2 for the info.

1 Like