The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Just back from my mother’s home state, and where my youngest now resides, Michigan, where many of us Americans of Dutch descent reside. As one who follows Dutch football, and since I haven’t seen @Dutch in a bit, I’ll chime in that Geertruida is nowhere near class enough for LFC. Sepp is a much better prospect.

If they do sign Geertruida, I will be in here shitting on him regular, like a mini-Dutch!

2 Likes

Watched a highlights video of him earlier, I like his quick feet & balance in defensive situations against tricky players.

He does seem to like a tackle and seems to go to ground often, there is a lot to like as he has a lot of good attributes from the 6 mins I saw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think all this is very lazy stuff and doesn’t take account of what we know.

I don’t think we’ll be signing any from Feyenoord , similar to how we didn’t really try to get too many players from Dortmund (except maybe Gundogan)

1 Like

The reason we didn’t try and get Dortmund players is because of the Klopp appointment with him not wanting to upset his previous club but there was no such niceties when shitty came calling for Gundogan and manure for Sancho

1 Like

By the way What’s happened to @Dutch he has not posted for a bit?

He went off in a huff about some perceived slight. Being rude and sensitive is a dangerous combination :wink:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1788203896168734962

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1787844233048609229

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1788240578439729591

2 Likes

Pacho is an interesting one because there is a lot of similarity to Hincapie who we were previously linked to - Ecuadorian, left footed CB who has played some at LB and more or less the same age.

Bakayoko seems like a link we would all have imagined Edwards would at least be taking a look at.

2 Likes

I really don’t see this happening. Would not be a popular choice, to say the least. Here it is anyway.

Liverpool are interested in Newcastle’s 23-year-old England winger Anthony Gordon, who began his career at Merseyside rivals Everton. (Star)

Any deal for Gordon could scupper Arsenal’s hopes of signing Newcastle’s 24-year-old Sweden striker Alexander Isak this summer. (Express)

And on the good news front …

Colombia forward Luis Diaz, 27, has played down links with a move to Paris St-Germain , saying “great years are coming” at Liverpool . (Mirror)

Wouldn’t be much point. Wouldn’t get a foul here.

1 Like

I would be very conflicted, as I can’t stand him!

1 Like

Maybe he should he tell his fucking dad?

4 Likes

Get Isak instead.

1 Like

I like Gordon, caught my eye from the first seconds at Everton. Since then, he has added end product to his game. Showing to be versatile also. Played across the front for Newcastle this season. But the rumour does seem very weird. Newcastle will have to sacrifice an important player and it’ll probably be someone more like Guimaraes (who’s got a release clause).

1 Like

You don’t mind that he’s a dick?

Phew, thank god it’s only the Daily Star…think I was almost starting to have a panic attack. As if our first ever 100m+ signing is going to be someone like Anthony fucking Gordon.

Good player but it’s a no from me for the ugly, ginger, diving Evertonian twat.

1 Like

Why, what did he do? Or is that the usual “most opponents are dicks and our players are saints”?

Don’t mind him at all to be honest. Also really liked the way he spoke on the Overlap recently.

1 Like

Lifelong Liverpool fan too which always rankled with the bluenoses…sign him up.