The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

The one who scored Spain’s goal?

2 Likes

That one, yeah.

2 Likes

The timing is right. It will bring his fee down by 20-30 quid. MONEYBALL!

4 Likes

Any links to Nico Williams yet?? :fire:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, this seems likely.
Liverpool are pursuing Turkey’s 19-year-old attacking midfielder Arda Guler from Real Madrid . (Teamtalk)

4 Likes

Yes, but …

1 Like

Is this the actual lyrics to 99 luft balloons.

I am so so hoping we put in a bid for him (Nico Williams) he is worth every penny he was sensational yesterday

1 Like

His release clause of £60m is only for CL clubs - Chavs would have to pay a lot more

fify

2 Likes

He looks so dangerous. A player I’ve always thought would be great at Liverpool is Rodrigo De Paul. Would offer good balance and is aggressive/hard working. He’s always really solid whenever I see him play, including the Copa America match last night. Wrong thread probably but nothing else to talk about here I suppose.

2 Likes

Any truth to the rumours we’ve had a bid of £101 million for Rodrygo turned down? Seems to be popping up a fair bit in my news feed

Like Rodrygo as a player, but that is an exorbitant price there. Afraid one of Mo or Trent would have to be sold to afford that.

1 Like

It sounds like rubbish to be honest.

5 Likes

For all the Olise nuts, Ornstein is saying Chelsea are OUT of the race, which is interesting.

4 Likes

I think the most interesting bit is the assertion it’s because Chelsea baulked at financial aspects around the deal. If Chelsea aren’t willing to pay what he’s asking for then I doubt we would.

Olise to Bayern.

https://x.com/David_Ornstein/status/1804228844192141533?t=oshByt86EnoH_Z4sa-8w_g&s=19

4 Likes

Smart move. Bayern getting ready to walk the league again.

1 Like

Olise is injury prone. On played 19 games all season.

2 Likes