The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Solid shout on the cb status too. Iā€™d go with that.

Add a top class left footer, if possible, and we are fine. Calafiori, Pacho perhaps.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your opinion about Darwin Nunez?

Whoa! Iā€™ve just met you; thatā€™s a bit intimate isnā€™t it?

4 Likes

Give the lad a chance to settle in, Ifti. Donā€™t just throw the hardest question of all at him straight away.

@Ross , I suggest you answer with:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about Darwin. I think theoretically he may form the origin of the next species of Liverpool title winning side but I think the jury is out and weā€™ll need to see some evidence (preferably in the form of 20+ goals and conversion rates that we donā€™t need fossil records to make them look good).

With crap puns like that, youā€™re going to fit right in here.

9 Likes

Give the lad a chance to settle in :grin:

2 Likes

It appears he already has.

2 Likes

To be fair, I think Iā€™ve shown Iā€™m ready to be a mod by now.

3 Likes

Hang on - are you @The-AllMightyReds in disguise? :thinking:

5 Likes

A gentleman never tells

3 Likes

A gentleman? In that case, youā€™re definitely not him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Rumours?

There arenā€™t any.

Except that @Ross might be @The-AllMightyReds in disguise.

Oh - and Anthony Gordon might be Calafiori in disguise. Or something.

2 Likes

My take on these rumours etcā€¦ If Arne Slot is the manager I hope him to beā€¦ He will not sign anyone in this window - My belief is the coach should take stock of what he has at his disposal at this precise moment - give these players at least 6months to see if they can interpret what he wants from them, and if they are capable of listening, understanding and fulfilling these instructions. Any non-football issues, mouthy mavericks or any with attitude problems, then Arne can decide to jettison them, or not, further down the line before too much damage is doneā€¦
Edwards on the other handā€¦ might be looking to bring in some players that represent future investment, for the purpose of making/generating profits on them down the line - If this is the case, in their first window dual roleā€¦ I donā€™t see too much damage being created - Arne will have enough to worry about getting to grips with the pressures of the PL, fixture pile-ups, shit and biased refereeing standards, media, bullshit pundits etc etcā€¦ not sure the added headache of him putting his name to 50m signing at this moment in time is good for anyoneā€¦!
I suggest he goes with what we haveā€¦ unless of course some players want out asapā€¦

3 Likes

Can of worms opened

1 Like

50+ new posts. Scrolled back to see what baller weā€™re signing.
Not a single fucking rumour :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah. Perhaps this thread should be renamed ā€˜Navel-Gazing Centralā€™ or ā€˜The Irelevent Bollox Catchupā€™? Pardon my French.

Thatā€™s not even English

4 Likes