The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

No one even knew who this fucking scruffy droopy looking cunt was 12 months ago anyway, so what now? Goes to Utd to earn a handsome pay packet and we’re supposed to be jealous? Nah, don’t think so. Quansah and Sepp will both show this skinny Lil Wayne wannabe punk ass bitch who the real boss is.

4 Likes

We also have no idea what Edwards and Hughes think about all of that. I’d be fairly disappointed though if they hadn’t already worked out a rough ‘plan’ and coordinated it with Slot.

2 Likes

There is a huge difference between the two leagues where these 2 players have achieved those stats, I would pick Quansah every time. I fear for that kid Lille desperate for money put him under pressure to go to manure, ETH will throw him to the dogs and then his future roadmap is a dead end.

4 Likes

Or it could be the 8 years he has played as a defender under Klopp, who has resisted calls to move him into midfield. The handful of ENgland games have merely reinforced the idea that he is not a midfielder

2 Likes

FSG be like ‘Our new head coach can spin gold from straw, so why spend any more of our precious cash?’

Not necerssarily a true story.

I started reading and genuinely thought you were saying Right Midfield!
Had to read on!

4 Likes

You mean his agent’s heart is set elsewhere.

We also need to remember that Trent has the most agency in what he does. If he wants to sign a new deal I’m sure something could easily be done.

It still might turn out that way, but I see the stars aligning for him to move to Real Madrid. Hopefully we get a fee, and it’s not a Bosman. He has great quality and the money would be useful for Slot to reinvest.

Trent has won the lot with us. Klopp has been a father figure for him too. It’s now a new chapter and it is vulnerable.

My best guess is Real Madrid will get two top fullbacks - Davies from Bayern Munich, and Trent from LFC - on Bosman deals. They are at the pinnacle of the game, and I hate that they have the sway to do that, but that’s how I see this one going.

Hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

What’s going on with our transfer stuff? Wasn’t getting the band back together going to sort things out? What happened to getting our business done early? Genuine questions.

1 Like

The sensible answer would be, “don’t panic, we don’t talk about our transfer deals, the gang has it all in hand.”

The panic answer would be “wtf are we doing, do we even know what were doing, season starts soon and we’ve not even had a sniff of a transfer.”

Im on the fence

:rofl:

4 Likes

https://x.com/lfc_fede/status/1813958013117702520?t=lw3qS9UoFHpMmcIcPSQraQ&s=19

7 Likes

Number crunching and data analysis takes time.

Richard Hughes indicated we would prob see a crescendo towards end of window. Thats when we will make any deals i suspect.

Some moves are happening now so the chain reaction should be starting.

Expect Slot to make the decisions on whos gotta go pretty soon (williams, sepp, morton, philips etc). The players to return to training are all more than likely to stay.

2 Likes

Pffft, why would RM want England’s 3rd choice RB?

:wink:

Ahem

Reference to Euros final where Walker was looking injured and Trippier was warming up

1 Like

4th if Reese James is fit

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bro, Luke Shaw is a LB

5 Likes

Early would be the intention but with new coaching staff and the bulk of the playing squad away on international duty there was bound to be a delay this window.

1 Like

I was aiming at the Reece James being fit part.

Luke Shaw is probably the best left back that’s available (if you’re looking at a Left footer). Chilwell is the same as James, made of uncooked spaghetti

I know. It was a fat joke.

2 Likes

You know it’s been a busy AF week (and day) at work when you miss the obvious :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like