The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Now that you’ve said that, he’s going to have a transfer fall through on the last day the window is open, and then end up pushing Virgil out of the team by October…

BREAKING NEWS. Where was Fabrizio on this one.

https://x.com/adjones_journo/status/1821617133316354145

5 Likes

No doubt he’s checking out the average rainfall and culinary offers in Dundee.

2 Likes

Lowest rainfall in Scotland and Dundee Cake, Bridies, Arbroath Smokies, and some of the best Indian restaurants outside Glasgow.

I always rather enjoyed Dundee.

6 Likes

We’d better send @Sithbare to check them out.

7 Likes

Oh, he’d probably love then, although I’m a bit biased as I have a pal who runs one. I remember at his wedding, the food was heavenly. In fact, the whole night was memorable. If you ever have the chance to go to a Sikh wedding, then go. One of the most fun nights I’ve ever had.

8 Likes

I have been to one and I shit you not but the bride’s family was called Hyde.

8 Likes

Less than Perth and fried pizza.

Seems an odd move.

All expenses paid obviously.

2 Likes

One way ticket.

8 Likes

Chelsea are buying and selling loads of players as if they were in a cattle market

1 Like

Spuds are about to buy Solanke for £60M we will collect some of that without breaking sweat

5 Likes

Such a Spurs thing to do. Wish Dom well, nice guy, tidy player, but that’s crazy money for him. Carvalho’s price just went to £40M.

5 Likes

That undersells how good he has been. He was very good their first season back in the prem but it went largely unnoticed because he just didnt score enough. This past year he added goals. More than Salah, Son, the same as Watkins.

2 Likes

We stand to get £9m if this deal happens.

1 Like

What have the poor denizens of Dundee done to deserve that? :thinking:

2 Likes

Where’s the 20% sell on money that Edwards mastermindingly slipped into the contract when we sold Solanke to Bournemouth back in 2019 John?

3 Likes

Pedro Neto going to to Chelsea. 54m just agreed. A player that some people wanted to come to LFC. Seems like a tidy player but injured alot in the last 3 seasons.

See, now he is the right player to sign for Chelsea. Every game is a life and death struggle for his hamstrings so he may as well go and take whatever money he can get at this stage of his career before his earning opportunities dry up.

3 Likes

How can chelsea keep spending?