The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

What the fuck did I do now?

4 Likes

I like the Brentford picture. Itā€™s quite artistic.

A while back, one of the players from our womenā€™s team posted pictures that she took of some of the other players and they were exceptional photo portraits.

I think there are many more possibilities for sports photography other than the mug shot and silly pose.

2 Likes

Like this?

3b40bce070cd817f09aa9d501bfb3341

8 Likes

Yeah, whoever the photographer is has pulled off a nice concept.

I know a certain new Premier League manager turned up to his unveiling shoot and immediately refused to do what the team had set up or anything where he had to be sitting down as he didnā€™t want his paunch showing. Would also just walk off after the photographer had shot a couple frames and then told them he was done before theyā€™d got what they needed.

Really doesnā€™t have the profile to be acting that way.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Arne isnā€™t it :joy:

6 Likes

Didnā€™t want Zubimendi anyway.

On an unrelated note, anyone got any ideas for a holding mid

1 Like

11 Likes

ā€œBut he canā€™t play on the half-turn!ā€ - some football hipster.

6 Likes

Salt in the wound.
https://x.com/LewisSteele_/status/1823087329315315953

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame that.
Iā€™m reluctant to throw my toys out over one player, but I am quite frustrated that despite a full new team of nerds and briefcases weā€™re still pulling the same amateur hour bullshit as last summer.

4 Likes

Do you know what, genuinely not the least bit bothered. Iā€™m all down with seeing Endo san and Nyoniā€¦these 2 are my boys, throw in a new look and improved Grav & Szobo. No oneā€™s stopping us. (except maybe 10 terrible VAR calls and 40 seperate injuries)

A mixture of listening to Billie Eilish and this freaking awesome feather song, watching Nyoni pre season comps and the season starting in 5 days, thatā€™s where all my focus is.

If weā€™re not gonna sign anybody, letā€™s at least get a few contracts tied up, ideally starting with Virg.

2 Likes

Wataru Endo as the club Stefan Bajcetic ...

1 Like

Feel sorry for Endo too. Comes in last year knowing he was a plan B, stop gap. This summer weā€™ve tried to replace/upgrade on him and our position on him has been made clear but now weā€™ll be expecting him to knuckle down again.

3 Likes

Heā€™ll get over it Iā€™m sure.

3 Likes

At this point it would be more of a surprise to me if we make a signing, which is going to cause an absolute melt down in some quarters.

Oh well go and sign @ZinedineBiscan 's first choice , problem solved :joy:

1 Like

Fify

And judging by his comments yesterday, big Virg would be disappointed and that would make me sad.

1 Like

I must say I find the meltdown on Twitter quite funny.

I think itā€™s good to stick to the policy: if you donā€™t want to be here, leave (or donā€™t come).

4 Likes

If he gave the club 2 weeks ago he was keen to join and then has a change of heart whats the club meant to do kidnap him.

1 Like