The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

@redalways you need to calm down and save your energy for the fsg thread …so far the number 1 anti fsg has gone quiet, think he’s going to explode in that thread in a few weeks time :grimacing:

2 Likes

What do you mean? FSG are quite clearly asset-stripping the club, it will have folded before the transfer window ends.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like this. If you think it does, more fool you.

I’ve literally listed so many examples here of supposedly well-run clubs and how their recruitment isn’t that stellar. Unless you’re @ZinedineBiscan and obsessively tracking other clubs’ transfers, I think you’re massively biased towards only seeing their successes and our supposed failures.

1 Like

When you carry a lot of injury prone players, you need to mitigate that somehow. Sure you can come up with how best to do that.

You wait for the first of the series of niggles Konate gets this season. All it then takes is one other CB to have any kind of injury and we’ll have Amara Nallo on the bench and we’ll talk about bad luck hampering us yet again when in reality it’s entirely predictable.

1 Like

I don’t care about other clubs or their fans.

Fuck this, I’m out of here.

How many teams carry >4 centre-backs?

Liverpool 2016-2019 was elite level recruitment, also elite level shipping off deadwoods and players that didn’t want to be here.

1 Like

Do you really not see us wanting a DM and not getting either Caicedo/Lavia or Zubi as a failure?

Easy answer!

There’s a Premier League club who has mitigated losing two 11s and 6 positions in either defense, midfield or attack.

#FSGout #BoelhyIN

2 Likes

I really shouldn’t say this, but I will.

I imagine our “injury prone” players will fit better in a Slot system vs a Klopp system. Just seems the physical demand is different at least from pre season perspective

1 Like

I have no clue, but I’ll agree anyway.

Yes. I’m sure @Sweeting will chime in with his analysis of the players, but I don’t think the former two are that similar to the latter.

it’’s not related to the players/it’s related to us not getting what we want and also identified as what we need. for whatever reason.

9 Likes

That makes absolutely no sense.

Why not? If we want/need players and fail to get them, surely that”s failing.

If we filled the gap we were looking to fill, is that failing? Because otherwise it’s literally just about penis swinging, because we have to get that one special unique player.

That’s the thing. It’s now 3 of that special player… And here we are just a few days away. This time, we left it late, and failed. :smirk:

And also, it leaves us with a massive mountain to climb in the next couple of transfer windows.