The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Mr Scouse.

Limie if you’re lucky

1 Like

Left Bayern for Juve not long ago and now complaining about playing time as an 18 year old. Does he think he’ll get in our team? Red flags all over this one for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard of the kid when I was going through Turkey’s national team last time, but forgot his name. He’s on a deal until 2027.

Yeah shades of that joker we got from Cheaty who was Gerrard’s cousin IIR - Bobby something…
No way we are interested in that again

1 Like

People just get excited about any random young player.

3 Likes

We need a new centre back in January.

1 Like

Linked with 20 year old Devyne Rensch from Ajax. Transfermarkt says he can play RB, CB, LB and DM.

Dutch may not be happy though :grinning:

3 Likes

No more Dutch players!

-Dutch

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Who have we signed that have played for Ajax:

Suarez; Litmanen; Gravenberch and Babel ?

One Suarez, one jury still out plus two disappointments is actually a pretty decent return. If we could have a 1 in 4 chance of a Suarez I’d be recommending we shop in Amsterdam every year!

1 Like

Saucy.

Oh and I can’t forget Jan Molby! So 2/5 excellent signings; 2/5 duds and 1 TBC. Certainly beats our record with Italian clubs!

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1741820548026393046?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

A CB / DM who will be 27 on 1/27. Sounds like Endo Mk. II. Maybe we’re thinking of him as defensive back-up?

A ‘warrior centre back’ apparently. looks to be good with his head in the opposition box.

1 Like

Do you know how old Virgil was when we signed him?

Mmm … was he 27? Just guessing.

I see the Mbappe links are surfacing again

1 Like

Yeah, it’s January…

3 Likes

I’m hearing rumors that Liverpool are interested in/have sent an offer in for Inacio.

We’ll see if anything actually happens.

from the offal??!?!!!?

1 Like