The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

There was some talk about him a little while back. He seems legit, if only for the lack of anything Mo has got out of him in our games, but at that price you’re going to find a lot of LBs who probably fit as well.

1 Like

Ait-Nouri is a player I‘ve actually seen play the required 10 games to form an opinion.

Unfortunately I still have no idea how good he is. He looks world class everytime he’s faced Salah. Looks absolutely shit when he plays against anyone else. (In the games I’ve watched)

He has all the talent in the world from what I’ve seen but lacks consistency/concentration.

4 Likes

His technique and ball manipulation is surprisingly good. I mean surprisingly when you just get to know his game. A bit Assou-Ekottoesque in that aspect.

Sometimes a bit suspicous defensively, Wolves obviously play 3 at the back a lot. I’ve seen them use him also as a left winger at times.

I don’t see why we’d need him. LB is an area where we’re arguably the best covered around.

Robbo’s getting on, Tsimikas not good enough to start, Beck and Chambers unproven?

Nah.

2 Likes

Agree with the consistency issue. Ive also definitely got the impression that he’s feigned a few injuries to get off the pitch when he doesn’t fancy it.

He’s young though, perhaps those mental aspects have improved this season.

1 Like

Just playing devil’s advocate

Can’t see us bringing a left back in unless he can also double up as a CB.

3 Likes

18 year old LW from Sweden.

1 Like

Does he also come with pictorial assistance like an IKEA cabinet?

In English, for anyone less than fully conversant with the Swedish language:

1 Like

and for those wanting to learn some swedish - Häcken means ass (and some other things)

2 Likes

Thought it was the name of the team :see_no_evil:

Not sure of Kelleher and the Celtic links…

Seems like the lazy thought of Irish player - Celtic must have him.

You’re right; it’s just lazy journalism.

When someone asked him about the Celtic links, he replied: Ehh? C’mon! I like Real.

This happens to be an anagram of his name.

Remember: you heard it here first.

1 Like

Brendan would ruin him…

1 Like

There is no way Celtic will pay a substantial fee for any goalkeeper let alone one from EPL, it’s lazy Glasgow press trying to keep their only reader buying their rags.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFCTransferRoom/status/1747725418763882666

1 Like

Ko Itakura… I bet City has a % on his future sale.

:joy: