The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Somehow doubt this.

Apparantly Dortmund are monitoring Origiā€¦ If we donā€™t go for a straight swap I just will lost all faith in Edwards tbh.

2 Likes

O please donā€™t, thats bad enough with people posting shite they have no facts to back up :smiley:

2 Likes

I do think heā€™d light up some weaker league in centre forward role - maybe a return to France could be his next destination? Origi at Dortmundā€¦ I really doubt it if Iā€™m honest.

3 Likes
1 Like

I donā€™t know what Marcel is packing but I do know he was dreadful against us. He did nothing over the two games to suggest heā€™s a worthy buy.

7 Likes

Maybe he was missing Laimer alongside him, considering heā€™s playing pretty deep?

1 Like

Yeah I doubt it, doesnā€™t look at our level.
However we were linked with him before when we played Genk, prior to his move to the prem.
Would fit the mould in regards to our transfer style but thatā€™s about it

1 Like

Probably nowhere near reliable but I think Iā€™ve already read one report linking this lad with Liverpool a few months back.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Catching up on this thread Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve reached your response, saves me from doing it!

7 Likes

This is in the BBC Sport gossip column; Liverpool star Origi wanted by Dortmund ahead of summer

I imagine Edwards will negotiate a straight swap for Haaland.

8 Likes

ā€œReports in Italyā€ linking us to Bastoni, currently at Inter. Havenā€™t seen much of him to be able to give that a thumbs up or down.

Metro regurg here - https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/18/liverpool-plot-transfer-move-for-inter-milan-star-alessandro-bastoni-14265342/

6 Likes

Stop spouting such nonsense.

If it is not Haaland + 15mil pounds for Origi, Edwards would have failed.

4 Likes

This has come from my sister in law who is a Parisian and a season ticket holder if I donā€™t believe her who am I going to believe, I didnā€™t interpret her take that he is not a nice boy but that he can be lazy at times because of his status in the team. I cant see him running his heart out like Salah and Mane do this is what Klopp expects from every player at the club.

5 Likes

@Kopstar will be happy. Heā€™s touted Bastoni here before.

3 Likes

He wont re-sign for Paris because him or his agent want parity with Neymar in terms of wages an eye watering 600,000 euros a week so coming to us for much less is a tad unrealistic.

2 Likes

Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Does anyone know if Conte still uses a 3 at the back formation of sorts?

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s still his go to formation.

2 Likes