The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Very well then. But I will blame you if it breaks my heart. :sunglasses:

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce
Don’t jinx it mate :pleading_face:

:rofl:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

2 Likes

Easy now! You are selling 6 players that contributed to 2,258 minutes of combined game time, in all competitions.

1 Like

Keita seems shorter, other than that I think its a good comparison.

1 Like

Just heard a rumor that LFC are considering Milinkovic Savic for a transfer offer.

The Lazio midfielder is a physical beast, 6’3, all-rounder, who scores 7-10 goals per season.

Seems like he could be a real weapon under Klopp. I HOPE this rumor comes true! Savic has long been on my list of wanted midfielders, just like Fabinho was one of my favorites before we got him out of the blue!

1 Like

As for Neuhaus

If a German player is under Bayern Munich’s radar, he is absolutely a real deal without a doubt.

youll never walk alone GIF by Liverpool FC

14 Likes

Maybe you don’t, Kylian, but we do.

14 Likes

Well, that’s clear as mud then!

2 Likes

Unless it’s a French contract :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It would still be negotiable!

2 Likes

Who isn’t under Bayern’s radar in Germany?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mbappe is a bit thick isn’t he, probably ate too much of that rancid as fuck French stinky cheese.

6 Likes

Minor point, but under the radar means going unnoticed, on the radar means being noticed

11 Likes

NEW:

Leeds United have walked away from the deal involving Harry Wilson, after Liverpool set their price too high for the player. [Express]

2 Likes

He needs to grow his hair so he can have one of those man buns, they’ll be all over him then.

11 Likes

Yeah, that was my point. Bayern are probably aware of Neuhaus for a good few years now. Sure, sometimes there are surprises around the corner. I think in last years more players have left Germany without going to Bayern first or at all.

3 Likes

So you are suggesting Leeds will go after Elliott?

2 Likes

Roumors in Holland are that they go for Lang. A Dutch winger who play’s for Brugge.

The guy has pubic hair on his head

3 Likes

It’s the Tuchel look.

7 Likes

It could be worse, he could have pubic hair on his face, aka the Kyle Walker look

4 Likes