The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I love this idea. Edwards pulling all the strings…

7 Likes

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

4 Likes

Is it just me or is Fabrizio Romano just a pretty fake ITK with a suave name and believable haircut?

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to temper my expectations and enthusiasm but the more I keep seeing things like this it’s becoming more difficult to not be excited. Would be an incredible addition to our squad, for many reasons.

I generally do like him, seems a really pleasant gent, and I do believe he gets good intel but it’s odd to me he keeps downplaying the Saul to LFC links.

2 Likes

Could be a real interesting opportunity!

1 Like

I just read that Brentford could be putting in an offer for Harry Wilson for around £10mill.

7 Likes

I have a couple of times in liege 1 matches he is a very promising youngster and Klopp will do wonders with him if his club sell him to Barca or manure he will end up like Dembele lemar etc

6 Likes

Yes, I know it’s Grizz, but we can dream!

4 Likes

I would take that fee for Div every day of the week. That said, I’ve posted a few weeks ago that with only one year left on his current deal I would also respect his personal decision not to leave and run down his contract.

1 Like

Shame he’s about as reliable as Keita.

So it could be £15 million :crazy_face:

1 Like

As unlikely as it may be I wouldn’t at all be shocked.

€175M?! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Have Athleti replaced Saul already. Lean due?

4 Likes

Did Saul not make the Spain squad for Euros?

1 Like

No. Not even in the squad for the Olympics.

3 Likes

Apparently Fabrizio Romano was talking on the “here we go podcast” and said impossible this year for Bellingham but “who knows maybe next year” for us.

2 Likes

Yes, I would think two years from now is when they picture a sale could happen. That is, if his development goes as planned and he firmly establishes himself as a clear starter like Sancho and Haaland. But of course, if there’s a chance for us next year that would be great.

I’d say he was a starter by the end of last season… at 17! Lad is special. We wait too long and he’ll be in the same category as Sancho. Seemingly players we won’t go for these days.

Maybe he was, yes, I’m just thinking there’s a path Dortmund want these big talents to take. Get a full season or two where they’re important pieces in the team, both to help them stay in the CL and get their value up, and then sell on their terms when the time is right.

Then that time is next summer for us, much later than that and it seems he’ll enter the territory on wages and fee were we would only go for an established senior player (could still be proven wrong).

Edit: And he was their 9th most used player in the league despite not being a defacto starter to begin with and it being his first season at a top level, senior level of football. That’s quite impressive. More impressive even than Alexander-Arnolds break into our first team.

4 Likes