The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Are there rumours of Curtis Jones going for 19m?

Where did you see that? He’s got to be worth at least double that.

1 Like

Sell Keita first another who has an agent who likes a moan.

2 Likes

We could take the pi55 out of Barcelona and offer a small fee for Ousmane Dembele and Pedri

1 Like

ÂŁ15mil I heard

Apparently Villa are interested. Seems to have been reported by the Mirror, Mail, Telegraph and the rag.

Why would we be interested at that price? It’s just crazy. Did they mishear 50 as 15?

4 Likes

So a load of bollocks in other words

4 Likes

Be raging if we sold him for any price. Hopefully bollocks

4 Likes

Traore is the most overrated player in the PL. Please let us never see a link here to him again

8 Likes

You mentioned the Mirror twice then.

1 Like

I thought he was much better today , and Klopp is known to be a fan.

2 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

A couple of friends have mentioned it they read it. I would be bitterly disappointed if he was to leave.

Sprint/muscle past his opponent…then boot the ball away (repeat)

1 Like

Curtis Jones stuff is surely false? He is a good player, home grown, looked comfortable last season coming through, and to my eye looks poised to have a very good future here.

5 Likes

Surely we wouldn’t be giving any thought to selling him whatsoever. Thought JK loved him and he wouldn’t want to move either.

2 Likes

I can believe Villa can want him which is all the rumours are aren’t they? He won’t accept a move and Klopp will probably be happy about that. At the very least Klopp won’t freeze him out for not accepting the deal. Can’t replace him being a future club trained talent who is passionate about the club and good enough to play for us.

1 Like

Unreliable rumours

Dodgy rumours

Fabricated rumours

Wtf?!

1 Like

On the Jones rumours what if Ollie Watkins came other way.

3 Likes

Watkins plus ÂŁ25 million and I might consider it.

2 Likes