The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Why would we swap Origi for someone to come in as our 3rd LB?

Presonally, I would only take Saka or Smith-Rowe. At a real push maybe Nketiah, but as good as he has looked at youth level, he’s not really shown it yet at senior level so am not 100% convinced on him just yet

1 Like

Martinelli ?

The athletic reporting that Michael Edwards will step down as Sporting Director after this season… are we going to get a replacement that wont even be able to recruit properly?

3 Likes

Tierney can play anywhere across the back 4, and in LM and LCM, although his strongest position is LB.

F*ck knows what we’ll look like from 2024 onwards when/if Klopp leaves as well.

Better enjoy while it lasts. :joy:

8 Likes

Jones had an injury at the start of pre-season then he had a concussion after the final friendly. Klopp already explained that his team selection was based around consistency before the international break and that he’ll mix it up more when we get to September.

The rumour was started by The S*n and looks like a “Jones hasn’t played yet let’s link him with a move” piece of reporting.

7 Likes

With nearly three seasons left, the worries can wait.

2 Likes

Plus there’s this guy in Scotland….

1 Like

Fab is quite reliable but thought I’d stick it here.

Personally, I don’t buy into that move.

I get the impression we already have the next gaffer signed and learning from Klopp right now.

1 Like

Arsenal are not going to swap Origi for a player they want to keep :roll_eyes: :triumph: :unamused:

1 Like

Why would we take someone even Arsenal don’t want?!

I think it’s more he don’t want Arsenal and they know it

1 Like

I really hope we don’t get an ex midfield star from Rangers as manager again. It took us 30 years to recover from the last one.

3 Likes

because we can see the players they want actually sucks so maybe the opposite that those they do not want might actually be good. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s shaping up to be an interesting time from 2024 onward. :skull:

The way some people are acting, it’s like they support Klopp and Edwards, not Liverpool.

3 Likes

Let’s hope we don’t get bored winning everything over the intervening three years.

2 Likes

I hate to say I told you so but …

2 Likes

Has the window shut?

2 Likes