The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

As Haaland is doing in German League.

So Austrian League isn’t the problem, the specific player has to be closely looked into.

Also, I don’t think Takumi is bad either, but that will bring another plethora of issues.

I think Haaland is an anomaly - he’s a freak of nature that was always going to tear up the Bundesliga, and will continue to do so wherever he goes.

2 Likes

But if he’s producing the number that Mane or Haaland were producing when they were in the Austian league, then clearly he COULD be the Haaland… and everyone loves to buy on potential rather than reality…

1 Like

Presumably there has to be some sort of formula at work for the geek squad in assessing the value of potential. Adeyemi seems a good player and would be well worth a look, but obviously he hasn’t shown all that much yet, and he hasn’t done it in a more robust league than Austria, so the formula we employ will value him thusly.

In recent years the value of potential seems to have rocketed and for a while it has seemed as though you are forced to overpay, so at that point the gap between potential and proven has been too narrow, such that you might as well buy proven.

There will still be value out there, relative to the overall market, and we are good at finding it.

1 Like

the questionable joke thread deserves that almost as much as the hall of shame.

1 Like

He scored twice tonight! Looked pretty good, 4 pens won in the CL so far!! Wonder how many he’d get in England!

2 Likes

does he play for us in this hypothetical scenario?

2 Likes

No Accrington Stanley.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Only saw him for a few minutes in the U21 Euros. I’m as surprised as you tbh. Maybe it’s the Red Bull thing. Wings and all that.

There’s plenty of pickings available on the cheap at barca starting with a cheeky lil bid for aguero.

Araujo / Fati … Although different positions , would take both and step on what remains of barca and their idiotic entitled fanbase

It can all start with media publishing they have Liverpool DNA :rofl:

1 Like

#Confirmed

10 Likes

Agent Robbie

2 Likes

That’s a great name, by the way. Klopp and Polish players - I’m in!

5 Likes

How are we going to call him?

Kay Kay
Double K
Kas
Koz

Linda.

3 Likes

Kack

1 Like

Kako.

1 Like