The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Kapp

Special K

1 Like

You rang?

6 Likes
1 Like

Bloody hell, another extremely promising young player from these parts whose career might be destroyed by poor advicesā€¦ Unless he replaces Haaland at Dortmund, that is, I think heā€™d thrive there but I think that Atletico and Tottenham would be wrong moves for him for different reasons.

2 Likes

Next summer looks like there will be a lot of fireworks in terms of transfers. So many interesting players look to be in play.

1 Like

I think if (when) Mbappe goes to Madrid PSG will have no option but to get Haaland

They were rumoured to be after him last summer and that was what the Mbappe move relied on. Haaland will probably be in heavy demand, particularly if City donā€™t pick up Kane next summer.

Salah might also be on their short list.

1 Like

Interesting times.

Letā€™s hope Mo is signed on by then coz of not weā€™d have to sell him I think

1 Like

Yep, get his signature or sell him. Pass me the quillā€¦

Yes Glen

2 Likes

From todayā€™s BBC gossip column:

Liverpool are leading the chase to sign Olympiacos centre-back Pape Abou Cisse. Arsenal and Everton are also interested in the 26-year-old Senegal defender. (Mail)

Shit source; shit rumour. Weā€™ve already got enough central defenders, unless we get a repeat of last season.

5 Likes

plus, he is 26yrs oldā€¦ Geriatric in the eyes of Edwards :0)

1 Like

Thatā€™s an insult to unreliable rumours

3 Likes

its one of the great ones.

serious question though, is someone being paid for that?

actually paid? not as in, if i float this out there ill get clicksā€¦but, yknow, spending time meeting scouts, heading to club training sessions, checking sources and cross checking with local press?

1 Like

Probably the agent trying to drive up price or wages by making it look like the player is in demand

so a journo being paid under the table.

scrounger

Hmmm so his initials will be P.A.C and he will wear number 2 and therefore be known as
Tu-P.A.C.

4 Likes

Basically theyā€™ve thrown our name in to gain clicks

1 Like

Must be good