The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

It was an issue with proportion of revenue spent on wages I believe. Messi and Greiezman going helped free up a ton along with the squad players they shifted on. Players like Pique, Busquets and Alba agreed to reduce their wages too.

With Dembele out of contract in the summer and maybe Coutinho off the books they should be in a much better place in terms of the issues they had last summer. Sounds like Aguero could also be done. They’ll still be massively in debt but that always seems to be the case and has never stopped them or Real Madrid buying players before.

But if they’re only willing to offer 9m then they can do one.

1 Like

£9mil down payment… the rest on the never never

We are listed in the clubs interested, but we generally always are!

4 Likes

Also linked in this!

3 Likes

Would love him here but I really cannot see that happening.

Not sure why we would need him when we’ll be signing Mbappe in the summer :rofl:

Mbappe???
We giving Origi a new 5 year deal…

5years?!? Bargin!

2 Likes

Yeah especially now Micky E has had his dealings fucked…

Where’s the fucking LFC coke money John??

2 Likes

Yes please. Agent Gerrard get it sorted.

You can imagine him looking Morton getting minutes in the league and starting the CL and hope he thinks we are the right club. He’s such a talent.

4 Likes

Bellingham replacement sorted for Dortmund, eh…

1 Like

Yeah, I am boring myself with how often I say it but Chukwuemeka is the best young midfielder in the country. If he’s available it’s frankly negligent not to pull out all the stocks to get him. I think it helps also that we can demonstrate a clear need in midfield and point at recent minutes for Morton as an example of youngsters getting chances there.

Chukwuemeka is more forward thinking, powerful midfielder. Although it never works out this way you could imagine a trio of 23/24 year olds in Chukwuemeka-Morton-Elliott working quite nicely.

6 Likes

Erm… is this one for the “Big Book Of Misheard Sayings”?

1 Like

What do we do with Balagizi?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Get both! Move Harvey forward! He’s very very good.

Decisions, decisions

I’ve seen him in FA Youth Cup - small sample but he was the best player on the pitch. I was convinced that he would be in Aston Villa’s first team in no time, especially with the injuries they’ve been facing this season. Perhaps convincing him to stay and giving him and one or two other prospects will be one of the first things Stevie will do there.

1 Like

Jacob Ramsey earned decent game time so far this season, perhaps they feel they can’t give both minutes at the same time.

1 Like

That rumour about Pulisic is brilliant.

One club won’t be allowed him and the other is skint. Also if Klopp is allowed 80m I doubt it’s going go on someone I’ve never heard of.

1 Like

Anyone think we will get anyone in for January?