The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/musiala-and-bayern-munich-reach-deadlock-over-100000-a-week-wage-/2mfsyjurma5s1fa0sswunqbcm

Yeah he seems to be arguing with Bayern looking for that wage at 17. Presume he will push the likes of us and the Manchester sides for even more. To think Chelsea let him go only a few years ago for peanuts

1 Like

Linking Kopstarā€™s post in the Twitter Rumors thread regarding Mbappe.

Mbappeā€™s full quote below. Sounds to me like this young man is seriously considering leaving PSG. I found his response refreshingly candid and didnā€™t say something that he thought people simply wanted to hear. Not canned or standard cliche.

3 Likes

Can he play in defence?

3 Likes

Liverpool look to be favourites to sign Derby County forward Kaide Gordon, 16, in a deal worth more than Ā£1m, with Manchester United and Tottenham also interested in the English player. (Telegraph - subscription required)

The above is on the BBC rumours page, together with these:
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has asked the clubā€™s board not to miss the opportunity to sign Bayern Munichā€™s Austria defender David Alaba, 28, when he becomes available on a free transfer in the summer. (Don Balon - in Spanish)

Promising 18-year-old Belgian forward Jeremy Doku, who has been linked with Liverpool , says he chose a move to French side Rennes in the summer as an ā€œintermediateā€ step before joining a big club. (Het Nieuwsblad, via Liverpool Echo)

I wonder if Doku has a sister named Su? If he does, is she easy, hard or evil?

5 Likes

Or a brother who is an evil sith lord count ( yes I said count)

4 Likes
2 Likes

That Sokratis definitely has a feeling of theSteven Caulker about it

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Whatā€™s that Tweet???

1 Like

Yip one of those ā€œWorst day everā€ posts, sitting back and waiting for everyone to say ā€œshame, what happenedā€, just so you can respond, ā€œIā€™ll send a PMā€.

1 Like

Yeah some context, Iā€™m confused.

1 Like

LFCā€™s Twitter account usually keeps an appropriate pinned tweet. When they remove it as pinned it means something else is going to be tweeted that would then be pinned. Itā€™s just playful messing about that due to the unpinning something exciting may be about to happen.

8 Likes

Ahh yes, probably a contract if anything.

3 Likes

I would sign that CH from Cheltenham Toser for 6 months with the premise that he might walk away with a PL medal and possibly a CL one? Hopefully by then VVD and Gomez will be ready for pre-season.

2 Likes

Iā€™d sign Subotic, pace is an issue but he would come for 6 months and provide cover if the worst happened to Matip or Fabinho.

Also he would at least have the head on him to not make rash decisions, problem with Williams wasnā€™t just pace itā€™s the fact he made a rash challenge that left him out of the game thus the rest of the defence have to accommodate.

In fact in a way I think Phillips would have been more beneficial. I guess we will see if the club are open to that, if Edwards has approached others then I think we probably are.

3 Likes

Sokratis has signed for Olympiacos.

2 Likes

When does the window close?

2 Likes

It would be like having a Matip and a slow Matip.

4 Likes