The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Jan 31st and I can tell you how I think it will close, indefensibly.

1 Like

But free agents can be signed after the deadline still.

4 Likes

1st of Feb

2 Likes

But he likely could slot right in. He also knows what The Boss wants and expects. I would be 100% fine if he signed on a short term contract for cover. Not expecting the world, but it’s legitimate cover and depth. (JMO)

3 Likes

I’m not doubting his quality. Though I haven’t followed him since Klopp left Dortmund. But he may well spend months injured.

2 Likes

I dunno his injury record to be fair but the case in point remains an experienced defender is better than what we have now, if Fabinho or Matip go down long term then that’s it.

Man Utd are one of the best counter attacking teams in the league, most teams consist of one speedy bloke, if Klopp goes for him it has my blessing.

As I said he will have a better football brain than Williams, we aren’t spending big so forget that. Anything that helps this side get over the line for top 4 is better than not. Williams needs to develop and he can’t if he picked apart like he was yesterday.

5 Likes

Yep, 1st of February.

2 Likes

And the summer window?

3 Likes

Not yet finalised.

1 Like

I’m not on Twitter, so when people say things like ‘pinned’ or
‘unpinned’, I haven’t got a fucking clue what they’re talking about.

8 Likes

Basically, we’re signing Mbappe in summer, Botman now, and Renato Sanches to replace Gini.

That’s how I understood it.

3 Likes

Haha pinned means it stays as the top tweet on their account. The most important one is usually left there like new signings/contract extensions stuff like that. People like to pretend something important is about to happen when it gets unpinned ready for something new to be pinned there.

2 Likes

We are appointing Lampard as manager replacing Klopp

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Permaban please.

2 Likes

Liverpool are closing in on a £1m deal for Derby County’s 16-year-old attacking midfielder Kaide Gordon. The England Under-16 international has also been linked with a move to Manchester United and Tottenham . (Liverpool Echo)

2 Likes

What! Its unreliable!

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining that, it’s a bit clearer now
I think :thinking:

3 Likes

We need to register our players on the 1st. Under 21s don’t need to be registered.

2 Likes

Not free agents, as he said. And the deadlines for revised squad lists are later in February.

2 Likes

Don’t pinned posts get unpinned (for some other more pressing/interesting posts) regularly? Why the big fuss??? Just asking.