The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Don’t forget these…

That’s not really LFC colours though,just something the manufacturer came up with to sell mote jerseys .

I bought this one in Brazil.

I rather like it.

We had blue on our first championship shirt I believe so to me it’s no issue.

1 Like

Could you not have bought it somewhere more local? It seems an awful long way to go to buy a shirt :rofl:. :+1:t2:

I was visiting my ex at the time.

Saved me about £40 :joy:

Why soon? Why not now? Are they communicating through the Royal Mail or what

Nah, they sent an offer by fax, but someone at Brighton accidentally turned the fax machine off

Brighton may have rightly said no communication til the end of the season.

And you make the assumption that journalists know that much detail.

2 Likes

Caicedo and Mac Allister signing new contracts only makes sense if there’s some sort of agreement to let them speak to other clubs in the summer after helping them qualify for European football. Brighton are a stepping stone, not somewhere they want to stick around at.

Both are fantastic players, two of the better midfielders in the league this season. I’d expect both to leave for massive fees and Brighton to do their thing again in the summer.

2 Likes

NEW: Liverpool and Tottenham are set to go head-to-head for the signing of Evan Ndicka, who is set to leave Eintracht Frankfurt in the summer upon the expiration of his contract, making him a free agent. #lfc [pete o’rourke - football insider]

NEW: Liverpool are keeping tabs on Adrien Rabiot, as Jurgen Klopp looks to rebuild his side this summer. #lfc [fourfourtwo]

NEW: Roberto Firmino has reportedly agreed a deal in principle to join Galatasaray in the summer. #lfc [sportcell via liverpool echo]

According to the Daily Heil, Bobby’s joining Barca.

1 Like

How many clubs has he joined so far :thinking:

He should stay.
All of his numbers this season are better than Darwins.

be interesting when they cant register him as they are skint. Dont they have to offload a load of players again?

Hasn’t stopped them being linked with anything with a pulse.

Pretty sure there’s a vague link to a guy who’s openly vegan?

He’s injured again, moving on is the right thing

1 Like

Look forwards no point holding onto over 30 's players who want to play elsewhere.

Christ it popped up in my news feed. I live in Australia i dont know who the fuck Tony Cascarino is never heard of him and am not really up to speed on foreign press ownership scenarios either.

Maybe rather than focusing on the journo and who owns what and why people could talk about the player as that was the actual intent of the comment to discuss a player he only posted the comment about the Sun because he wanted to deflect from his own response.

All good i’ll go back to not responding and tje chosen few who’s opinions are worthy can have a circle jerk with themselves until their are no other members left except them.

1 Like

Tony is the only 100% English man to play for the Republic of Ireland.

1 Like