The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Mount coming in would be a replacement for Naby/Ox - don’t think his arrival will have much bearing on Fabio, beyond pushing him down the pecking order a place. All hinges on the clubs view on him. My views as per @Sweeting’s above - a great prospect that could benefit from a loan.

I think Carvalho is a talented player, but if he isn’t getting a look in, especially at his age, loan him out!

It will help him to grow further as a player, either to the point of getting back into the reckoning for Liverpool, or attracting a decent fee if we sell.

1 Like

The disappointment came from the expectations being met with 50 posts of scarves.

You’re right it didn’t need that many scarf posts.

It’s a wonderful scarf. The length is magnificent, like the colour. The tasteful folds add a great bit of texture.

There really shouldn’t have been a debate. Great scarf. Sign him up.

5 Likes

Its a scarf that was designed to keep three fans to the left of him, and three fans to the right of him, nice and warm on a chilly day, while they all sit alongside each other with a double wrap snaking around the neck of each one of them watching the game… Genius, absolute genius, whoever came up with the idea of putting so many rolls of wool into the knitting pattern - Makes you wonder when they go to the toilet at half-time, do they unravel it and pass it back to the owner, or do they leave it lassoed around their necks and dance to the toilet like they were doing some New Years eve conga.! :0)

1 Like

In another life we managed to get Carvalho over the line last January and he spent this season on loan back at Fulham. Perhpas would have been better for everyone all round.

1 Like

Just to make it clear for everyone, I have nothing against the scarf in question or scarves in general. I think its a magnificent piece of craftmanship, an ode, if you will, to the fine fabric that its been created of. In all honesty I was most appalled by the picture of Tom Davies.

2 Likes

Wrong colour though,too much like Man City colours.

1 Like

Don’t forget these…

That’s not really LFC colours though,just something the manufacturer came up with to sell mote jerseys .

I bought this one in Brazil.

I rather like it.

We had blue on our first championship shirt I believe so to me it’s no issue.

1 Like

Could you not have bought it somewhere more local? It seems an awful long way to go to buy a shirt :rofl:. :+1:t2:

I was visiting my ex at the time.

Saved me about £40 :joy:

Why soon? Why not now? Are they communicating through the Royal Mail or what

Nah, they sent an offer by fax, but someone at Brighton accidentally turned the fax machine off

Brighton may have rightly said no communication til the end of the season.

And you make the assumption that journalists know that much detail.

2 Likes

Caicedo and Mac Allister signing new contracts only makes sense if there’s some sort of agreement to let them speak to other clubs in the summer after helping them qualify for European football. Brighton are a stepping stone, not somewhere they want to stick around at.

Both are fantastic players, two of the better midfielders in the league this season. I’d expect both to leave for massive fees and Brighton to do their thing again in the summer.

2 Likes

NEW: Liverpool and Tottenham are set to go head-to-head for the signing of Evan Ndicka, who is set to leave Eintracht Frankfurt in the summer upon the expiration of his contract, making him a free agent. #lfc [pete o’rourke - football insider]

NEW: Liverpool are keeping tabs on Adrien Rabiot, as Jurgen Klopp looks to rebuild his side this summer. #lfc [fourfourtwo]

NEW: Roberto Firmino has reportedly agreed a deal in principle to join Galatasaray in the summer. #lfc [sportcell via liverpool echo]

According to the Daily Heil, Bobby’s joining Barca.

1 Like

How many clubs has he joined so far :thinking: