The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I know Melo is an underwhelming signing. But I feel it’s unfair to write him off even before he has played a few games.

Imagine the rage if was photographed with a man-bag.

1 Like

I am very skeptical of this transfer window. Everything has been fairly disheartening. All around us, rival teams have strenghtened a lot and we are struggling with too many injuries.

1 Like

It could be a masterstroke. Lets wait.

1 Like

Well he won’t because he’ll probably end up at some club like Leece next season.

But for this season I’d rather just give his minutes to Bajcetic.

https://football-italia.net/juventus-turned-down-tsimikas-loan-from-liverpool-in-arthur-deal/

Has to be fake news hopefully? Why should we do that??? But i have to ask a question, do we have to free up a place for a foreign country player, or are we ok even with Melo coming in??

I think that’s bollocks to be honest.

Wouldn’t make sense might as well knock Keita out of your squad.

3 Likes

I think we’re at only 16 even before Melo comes in, and that’s if we include Adrian and Ramsay which Im not 100% sure we are. Regardless, if we needed to axe someone to make room there are plenty of ways to do it less impactful than getting rid of a top quality back up who is challenging for starting minutes

5 Likes

They didn’t though.

Kabak played most of the second half of the season only being injured with about 4 games to go.

2 Likes

Can you write down a short summery :rofl:

Klopp would never put a 17 year old with no experience in a struggling midfield. That would do more damage than good.

Arthur is a sensible move. He’ll plug some holes and if he kicks on, all the better. If he doesn’t, no harm no foul.

5 Likes

The midfield is struggling because it has no legs…they cannot run.

Bajcetic would have plenty of experience around him. but more importantly would bring the fresh legs we need.

hrmm…we needed a Gini replacement. Gini wore #5. Arthur wore #5 for Juve.

it’s meant to be.

3 Likes

Any chance of a 5pm announcement? Or are we going to drag this out till the last minute and have Juventus mess up the paperwork?

Hopefully the latter.

https://twitter.com/shornKOOMINS/status/1565257352885968896?t=WCiGdJPRrzOC_uUuU5tSDw&s=19

To be fair I’m on annual leave all week!

Utkarsh Ambudkar Reaction GIF by CBS

1 Like

#AnnounceYouri

Yeah, for Newcastle most like. Not what we need

2 Likes

Douglas luiz on his way to arsenal.

We don’t need a quality midfielder?